60-story high-rise offering unparalleled views of the city, luxury finishes, and amenities
- About The Building
Perched dramatically on the top of Rincon Hill are the structurally-unique high-rise towers of One Rincon Hill. Designed by the Chicago architectural firm Solomon, Cordwell, Buenz, and Associates in a late-modernist style, One Rincon Hill Tower One soars to 60 stories and offers luxury condominiums with unparalleled vistas of the entire city of San Francisco. One Rincon Hill Tower Two is a 49-story residential high-rise apartment building resembling a linear glass curtain wall with a curved northeast side; it contains a total of 298 homes and was completed in Spring of 2014. There are 26 different floor plans in Tower Two, ranging in size from 600 to over 3,200 square feet. One Rincon Hill homes offer luxury finishes such as sleek cabinetry, modern fixtures, and stainless steel appliances. Floor-to-ceiling insulated glass curtain walls offer panoramic views of the city or the Bay.
Ultra-luxury amenities such as a 24-hour doorperson, concierge, full-service valet parking, a club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers, a full-size outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck, a gourmet barbecue area, and a reflecting pool with an infinity edge set One Rincon Hill apart. Tower 2 also features an upscale 3,800 square foot sky lounge located on the 49th floor with views that will leave you breathless and in awe. The 1,800 square foot gym exclusive to Tower 2 residents contains all of the latest equipment. For pet lovers, One Rincon Hill is pet friendly.
Perched dramatically on the top of Rincon Hill, next to South Beach and Financial District and blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain, One Rincon Hill’s prime location provides easy access to downtown, East Bay, and the Peninsula. Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, Union Square, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away.
• 24-hour doorperson and concierge
• Full-service valet parking
• 2 club-quality professionally equipped fitness centers with steam rooms and showers
• 3,800 sq. ft. sky lounge with stunning panoramic views
• Spacious hospitality room with a high-definition DVD theater
• Catering kitchen for hosting gatherings
• Outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck
• Gourmet barbecue area
• Reflecting pool with infinity edge
• Blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain
• Top restaurants, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away
Climb Building Professional
Our agent who knows One Rincon Hill