300 3rd Street #1211
Move in June 15th
Ideally located, Museum Parc luxury condominium building is steps from The Metreon, Moscone Center, SFMOMA, Yerba Buena Gardens and Westfield shopping center. World class restaurants and shopping at your doorstep! A short walk to the Financial District, BART and Cal Train.
The Museum Parc building features 233 units, with a mix of one and two bedroom homes and studios, a 24-hour doorman, elegant lobby, heated lap pool and landscaped garden plus access to a state-of-the-art fitness center and parking. The building’s inspired design features bold, granite columns and sweeping, glass-cloaked curves that join to create a soft, flowing exterior dimension. Museum Parc has perfect views of the financial district, access to every bus, close to Caltrain, BART, the mall, gym, Polished Lounge, Samovar Tea Lounge and temptations of South Park.
• Large, 946 sq ft one bed apartment
• Open floorplan
• Hardwood floors throughout the unit
• Closet Organizers
• Stainless steel appliances
• Designer lighting
• In-unit washer/ dryer
• Large amount of storage/ cabinet/ closet space
• Bedroom has large walk-in closet
• New sink with Moen faucet
• Freshly painted
• Floor to ceiling double pane windows
• Overlooking courtyard
• Gorgeous city views from every room.
* Square footage and other information was received from third party sources. Such information has not been, and will not be, verified by Climb Real Estate Group. If important to buyers, this information must be verified by buyer's own investigation.