338 Main St. #23F
2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Rent 1,178 Sq. Ft.
LUMINA Condo with Unobstructed City and Sunset Views
Address: 338 Main Street #23F
Neighborhood: South Beach
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Square Feet: 1,178
Security Deposit: 1.5 Months
Lease Term: 1 Year
Rented For: $5,600
Rented On: 08/08/2016
The long-awaited arrival of the Infinity’s “sister” project, LUMINA, is here. Be the first to occupy this luxurious, light, bright, and airy home in the convenience of the new Transbay neighborhood just blocks from the Embarcadero.
Situated in Tower D, the high-rise tower located on Main Street, Residence 23F is a spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo with first-class features and finishes along with intuitive design touches for modern living. The open living and dining room/great room is generously sized with ample natural light from expansive floor-to-ceiling windows, and the inspired kitchen offers best-in-class Gaggenau appliances, premium Caesarstone quartz countertops, modern Siematic cabinetry, and premium fixtures. There is a spacious master bedroom with a walk-in closet.
LUMINA offers the best high-rise luxury living in San Francisco. With 656 units, LUMINA offers world-class amenities that will go above and beyond your expectations. The building offers amenities such as a full-length saline lap pool, a 7,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art gym, landscaped outdoor spaces, valet parking, and 24-hour door service and delivery from The Market. While at LUMINA, you can partake in the brilliant amenities including daily premium coffee service and monthly farm-to-table dinners in LUMINA’s exclusive resident dining room. Residents enjoy the most technologically advanced amenities including apps to improve your valet parking experience or that allow you to place dinner orders from The Market’s menu.
On the ground floor of LUMINA, The Market offers gourmet food and dining in the 9,500 sq. ft. retail space on the corner of Main and Folsom; this is their second SF incarnation after the flagship store under Twitter headquarters across from NEMA on 10th Street and Market. The Market boasts the best organic, local food for takeout and delivery to LUMINA residents.
Enjoy a prime location close to San Francisco’s Financial District, The Embarcadero, the Ferry Building, and the new Transbay Terminal.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 1,178 sq. ft. per owner
• West-facing with unobstructed city and sunset views
• Spacious open floor plan living and dining area
• Chef’s kitchen includes Gaggenau oven and cooktop, Bosch dishwasher, microwave, Caesarstone quartz countertops and backsplashes
• Spacious master bedroom with large walk-in closet
• Full bathroom with stall shower
• Upgraded custom closet organizers
• Air conditioning and heating
• Pre-wired for high speed internet service
• Nest thermostat
• Front-loading washer and dryer in unit
• 1 valet parking space included
• 24-hour concierge
• 24-hour Jay Wright-designed 7,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art fitness center with rock-climbing wall
• 70-foot swimming pool
• Dry sauna and changing rooms
• Bi-level owner‘s club lounge
• Indoor screening room with theater-style seating
• Private dining room and chef‘s demonstration kitchen
• Business center
• Music practice room
• Pet grooming station
• Roof deck with movie projection walls
• Bike storage
• Valet parking and electric vehicle charging stations
• Market featuring organic gourmet groceries, food to go, sushi bar with fish flown in from Japan, delivery service to LUMINA residents