425 1st St. #2407
1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Rent 819 Sq. Ft.
Bay Bridge Views at One Rincon Hill
Address: 425 First Street #2407
Community: One Rincon Hill
Neighborhood: Rincon Hill
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Square Feet: 819
Security Deposit: 1.5 Months
Lease Term: 1 Year
Rented For: $4,300
Rented On: 03/20/2017
Enjoy this upgraded 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo that has been one of the most popular one-bedroom floor plans at One Rincon Hill. This unit is unique, as it has been highly upgraded to include wide-plank white oak floors and a kitchen remodel that features white quartz counters, custom walnut cabinets, and a Krauss stainless sink with a Blanco faucet. Designer light features were also added to this lovely unit. Not only will the upgraded features capture your attention, but the city and bridge views are also captivating.
The master bedroom is complete with a large walk-in closet and a separate linen closet. The bathroom has been upgraded with quartz countertops and custom walnut cabinets to match the kitchen remodel decor. A balcony with views; in-unit laundry; and valet parking complete the home.
The One Rincon Hill development is a late-modernist style high-rise condo tower designed by architectural firm Solomon, Cordwell, Buenz and Associates. One Rincon Hill soars to 60 stories and offers unparalleled vistas of the entire city of San Francisco. Ultra-luxury amenities such as a 24-hour doorperson; a concierge; full-service valet parking; a club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers; a full-size outdoor pool with a beautifully landscaped garden deck and large open grass area; a gourmet barbecue area with plenty of table seating to enjoy an afternoon lunch or dinner; and a reflecting pool with an infinity edge set One Rincon Hill apart.
Perched dramatically on the top of Rincon Hill, next to South Beach and Financial District and blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain, One Rincon Hill’s prime location provides easy access to downtown, East Bay, and the Peninsula. Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, Union Square, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away.
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• 819 sq. ft. per owner
• Open living/dining room
• Kitchen features white quartz counters, custom walnut cabinets, Sub-Zero refrigerator, Bosch stainless steel appliances
• Bathroom features upgraded quartz countertops and custom cabinets
• Wide-plank white oak flooring in living room and kitchen, carpet in bedroom
• Floor-to-ceiling insulated windows
• Bosch washer and dryer in unit
• 1-car valet parking
• 24-hour doorperson and concierge
• Full-service valet parking
• Club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers
• Spacious hospitality room with high-definition DVD theater
• Catering kitchen for hosting gatherings
• Outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck
• Gourmet barbecue area
• Reflecting pool with infinity edge
• Access to second gym and Uncle Harry’s lounge located at the Harrison (except on private event nights)
• Blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain
• Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away
Photos are of similar unit.