South End Lofts:
1 Clarence Pl. #10
San Francisco Loft for Sale
Dramatic Tribeca-Style Top Floor Corner Loft
For exclusive access to this off-market listing, contact Gabriel Rojas at 415.562.6999 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessed via a cobbled stone mews drive, a gate house heralds the entrance to One Clarence Place at the South End Lofts, a tranquil loft community built by the Martin Building Company in 1997. South End Lofts is a live/work loft community situated within a premier South Beach location within walking distance to AT&T Park, The Embarcadero and the San Francisco Caltrain station.
One Clarence Place #10 is a top floor corner 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom loft. The residence is distinguished by signature Martin Building Company finishes including substantial industrial doors, custom woodworking, exposed architectural steel, smooth-finish shower stucco and polished radiant heat concrete floors. Unique design features such as low-voltage cable lighting, steel stairs and railings provide an exceptional industrial canvas for the most discriminating buyer.
• Top floor corner loft with lots of natural light
• Distinctive architectural design and finishes
• High ceilings
• Large industrial-type NYC-style loft windows
• Kitchen includes concrete counters, custom maple cabinets, pendant lighting, gas range, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, disposal
• Stackable washer/dryer in closet with room for pantry items
• Enclosed second bedroom with distinctive industrial-style stainless steel sliding doors
• Custom full bathroom on main level finished with concrete counters, custom cabinetry, shower over tub, and high-end fixtures
• Mezzanine loft features 2 spacious walk-in closets with closet organizers and automatic light sensors
• Master bathroom with shower stall, concrete counters, custom cabinetry, and high-end fixtures and lighting fixtures
• Cable and sconce lighting in mezzanine
• Acid-stained radiant heat concrete floors with high-gloss finish on main level, bamboo floors in mezzanine
• Private 1-car garage
• Private live/work enclave
• Pre-wired for burglar alarm
• Common roof deck with built-in gas barbecue and panoramic downtown city views
• Intercom system and remote controlled gate
• Plentiful guest parking on nights and weekends within the gated community
• Surrounded by acclaimed restaurants, shops, gourmet grocery stores, galleries, and nightlife
• South Beach location close to South Park, waterfront, AT&T Ball Park
• Near Mission Bay neighborhood with proximity to Third Street and Townsend Street
• Walking distance to Caltrain, Muni light rail, commuter routes to 280/101 and Bay Bridge
* Square footage and other information was received from third party sources. Such information has not been, and will not be, verified by Climb Real Estate Group. If important to buyers, this information must be verified by buyer's own investigation.