1 Hawthorne St. #11C
2 BR + Den, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 1,321 Sq. Ft.
Luxury Condominium at One Hawthorne
Address: 1 Hawthorne Street #11C
Community: One Hawthorne
Neighborhood: Yerba Buena
Bedrooms: 2 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Square Feet: 1,321
HOA Dues: $1,041.96
Sold On: 22-Jan-2016
One Hawthorne Residence 11C is a spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condominium with an additional flex/den area and a sizable 1,321 sq. ft. of living space offering the ultimate in luxury living in the heart of the Yerba Buena district. This desirable C floor plan has been tastefully re-imagined by San Francisco designer LOCZIdesign with a streamlined color palette, hard maple Lauzon travertine floors in the living areas and bedrooms, and fresh updates to finishes and fixtures to deliver a modern, elegant take on the signature One Hawthorne style. This split floor plan home also comes equipped with a dedicated flex room that functions well as a home office, nursery, media room, or storage area.
Residence 11C’s generous layout is complemented by floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook the balcony and provide dramatic city views from the engaging 11th floor elevation. The home comes equipped with coveted One Hawthorne features that include a chef-grade U-shaped kitchen with a breakfast bar, Studio Becker cabinetry, and a premium appliance suite which includes a Bosch gas cooktop and oven, a new stainless steel Thermador refrigerator, a microwave oven, and a Bosch dishwasher. The master bedroom features a spa-like bathroom and large walk-in closet and both the master and guest bedrooms have been upgraded with custom closet organizers. The guest bedroom includes a custom wall unit and there is also a well appointed guest bathroom.
One Hawthorne is a landmark condominium building centrally located in downtown San Francisco at Hawthorne and Howard Streets offering easy access to Yerba Buena Park, SF MOMA, some of the city’s finest dining establishments, Union Square shopping, and the Academy of Art. Designed by EHDD Architecture and built by general contractor Webcor and structural engineer Middlebrook + Louie, the meticulously rendered facade blends San Francisco landmark style with graceful soaring glass to create a commanding city presence.
One Hawthorne has quickly become the new destination in downtown living and is dedicated to providing residents with an unrivaled level of service and luxury. Residents have complete access to all amenities and services including a 26th floor rooftop deck with an outdoor kitchenette, seating, and dining areas; an attended lobby; three high-speed elevators; 24-hour valet parking; and a fitness center with an outdoor cooling terrace.
• Landmark One Hawthorne residence in a prime downtown San Francisco location
• 2 bedrooms plus den, 2 bathrooms
• 1,321 sq. ft. per tax records
• Split floor plan
• Southwest orientation with dramatic cityscape and Twin Peaks views via oversized floor-to-ceiling windows
• Chef’s kitchen with Bosch appliances, polished quartzite countertops, stone backsplash, Studio Becker cabinetry, and Watermark fixtures
• Well-proportioned master suite offering beautiful sunset views and a spacious walk-in closet with custom organizers
• Luxurious master bathroom with dual vanities, natural stone tile, Kohler fixtures, and a separate tub and glass-enclosed shower
• Spacious second bedroom with premium window treatments and a custom closet system
• Flex space perfect for a den, media room, or guest room
• Premium window treatments
• Heating and air conditioning
• Washer and dryer in unit
• Valet parking for 1 car
• HOA dues: $1,041.96 per month
Master bathroom and den photos are of similar unit.