1 Hawthorne St. #22E
2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 1,241 Sq. Ft.
Contemporary One Hawthorne View Home
Address: 1 Hawthorne Street #22E
Community: One Hawthorne
Neighborhood: Yerba Buena
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Square Feet: 1,241
Sold On: 23-Dec-2015
Residence 22E is a premium 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condominium with commanding views of the San Francisco skyline and Twin Peaks through floor-to-ceiling windows. The split floor plan is spacious with ample light. Premium-grade finishes are the hallmark of this wonderful home which includes a modern chef’s kitchen, two luxurious full bathrooms (including a master suite), beautiful hardwood flooring, and designer fixtures. Additional conveniences include a functional office area, closet organizers, an in-unit washer/dryer, and central air and heating.
Residents have complete access to all amenities and services including a 26th floor rooftop deck with an outdoor kitchenette, seating, and dining areas; an attended lobby; three high-speed elevators; 24-hour valet parking; and a fitness center with an outdoor cooling terrace. 22E is the ultimate in luxury metropolitan living.
One Hawthorne is a landmark condominium building centrally located in downtown San Francisco at Hawthorne and Howard Streets and offering easy access to Yerba Buena Park, the SF MOMA, some of the city’s finest dining establishments, Union Square shopping, and the Academy of Art. Designed by EHDD Architecture and built by general contractor Webcor and structural engineer Middlebrook + Louie, the meticulously rendered facade blends San Francisco landmark style with graceful soaring glass to create a commanding city presence.
• Landmark One Hawthorne residence in a prime downtown San Francisco location
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 1,241 sq. ft. per tax records
• Split floor plan
• Southwest orientation with dramatic cityscape and Twin Peaks views via oversized floor-to-ceiling windows
• Chef’s kitchen with Bosch appliances, polished quartzite countertops, stone backsplash, Studio Becker cabinetry, and Watermark fixtures
• Well-proportioned master suite offering beautiful sunset views and a spacious walk-in closet with custom organizers
• Luxurious master bathroom with dual vanities, natural stone tile, Kohler fixtures, and a separate tub and glass-enclosed shower
• Spacious second bedroom with a custom closet system
• Hardwood floors and modern fixtures
• Heating and air conditioning
• Washer and dryer in unit
• Valet parking
• Rooftop deck with outdoor kitchenette
• Attended lobby with concierge services
• Fitness center with an outdoor cooling terrace
• High-speed elevators
• BART and Muni station only a half block away
• Just blocks to the Embarcadero, Yerba Buena Gardens, Union Square