Immaculate two bedroom, two bath Harbortown home offers a highly sought after single story floor plan and a serene inner lagoon water outlook from every room. The generous configuration boasts a spacious galley style kitchen equipped with high-end stainless steel appliances, contemporary custom white cabinetry and sleek granite countertops. The custom tiled foyer opens to a spacious living room complemented by plush carpeting, gracious built-ins, a marble finished fireplace with designer mantle, and adjacent dining space with custom lighting—all with direct access to the wraparound and well-landscaped waterfront patio.
The formal hallway leads to a master suite with updated fixtures, custom tile work, extensive closet space with organizers, and access to another waterfront patio. There is also a second bedroom, additional full bath, and linen closet—each with ample storage.
This home exudes attention to detail with custom lighting throughout, custom paint, mirrored closet doors, elegant crown moldings, baseboard moldings, and includes the modern conveniences of a high-end washer and dryer in the unit. In addition, the home has been improved for handicap accessibility and has the benefit of being a ground floor unit with no stairs to the entry of the home. Finally, this unit includes a private enclosed garage space.
The resort-style Harbortown Community includes a garden, clubhouse, boat dock, tennis and basketball courts, and a pool/spa. Its location puts you in close proximity to Hwy 92 and 101, the Bridgepointe Shopping Center and the wonderful Bay Trail.
Welcome home to your perfect sanctuary for personal relaxation and living.
• Single story floor plan in an enchanting setting with serene inner lagoon water outlooks from every room
• Spacious galley style kitchen equipped with high-end stainless steel appliances, contemporary custom white cabinetry, sleek granite countertops, and soffit ceiling
• Master suite with updated fixtures, custom tile work, extensive closet space with organizers, and access to an additional waterfront patio
• Second bedroom, additional full bath, and linen closet each with ample storage
• Grand entry foyer with custom tile work
• In-unit laundry and private parking garage
• Desirable Harbortown Community offers resort style living with a garden, clubhouse, boat dock, basketball and tennis courts, and a pool/spa.
• Ground floor unit provides easy access without stairs and has been improved for handicap access
Prime location is within immediate proximity to Hwy 92 and 101, the Bridgepointe Shopping Center, Mariners Pointe Gold Center, and the wonderful Bay Trail.
* Square footage and other information was received from third party sources. Such information has not been, and will not be, verified by Climb Real Estate Group. If important to buyers, this information must be verified by buyer's own investigation.