1207 Indiana St. #4
San Francisco Loft for Sale
Large Loft in the Dogpatch
This large tri-level loft offers all the modern conveniences any city dweller desires in the burgeoning Dogpatch neighborhood. Delightful hotspots like Piccino, Yield Wine Bar, Serpentine, and Mr. & Mrs. Miscellaneous Ice Cream are merely a few blocks away. Get cultured at the Crafts Museum or test your climbing aptitude at Dogpatch Boulders. It’s also in close proximity to the 22nd Street Caltrain station and Third St. T Muni line for easy access to downtown San Francisco and the Peninsula. You’re just 10 minutes from Potero Hill and even more culinary favorites like Chez Papa, Sunflower, and Aperto. This is truly a covetable urban milieu.
• 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom loft spread over 1,589 sq. ft. (per public records)
• Open living/dining area with soaring ceilings, gas fireplace, and wall of windows, perfect for entertaining
• Spacious chef’s kitchen with abundant storage, stainless steel appliances and built-in wine cooler
• Enormous master suite with gas fireplace and barbecue-friendly private patio
• Loft bedroom includes custom sliding glass enclosures and barn door
• Spacious laundry room near master bedroom allows for plenty of storage
• Large one-car parking space near elevator
• Storage cabinets and bike racks
• Common roof terrace with views of downtown
• HOA dues: $616, water and garbage included
Property is leased until May 1, 2014.
* Square footage and other information was received from third party sources. Such information has not been, and will not be, verified by Climb Real Estate Group. If important to buyers, this information must be verified by buyer's own investigation.