132 E. Vista Ave.
3 BR, 1 BA Daly City Home for Sale
Beautifully Updated Home with Vibrant and Expansive Ocean Views
Address: 132 East Vista Avenue
City: Daly City
Bedrooms: 3 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Sold On: 22-May-2017
This beautifully updated detached single-family home features vibrant and expansive views of the Pacific Ocean, Lake Merced, a golf course, the Westlake neighborhood’s city lights, and more. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom move-in-ready charmer features a formal living room; a newly remodeled galley kitchen with a dining area; an updated full bathroom; and an additional studio with its own bathroom; a large deck and backyard patio; and an attached garage.
The formal living room features a wood-burning fireplace. The eat-in kitchen is designed with contemporary taste with new cabinetry and counters; stainless appliances; and a glass door leading out to the rear deck. The bathroom has tile flooring and shower surrounds with a shower over a tub. The rear-facing bedrooms have lovely western outlooks. The home has been freshly painted and has hardwood flooring in the living room and bedrooms. On the ground floor is a separate bonus studio with its own entrance and a second full bathroom, great for guests, an au pair, or extended family. The home is completed with an attached 1-car garage with ample storage and a washer and dryer plus a driveway for additional parking.
132 East Vista Avenue is located in Daly City very close to public transportation, shops, a BART station, and main streets to the freeways. Don’t miss this fabulous opportunity to live in this spectacular home.
• 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom plus studio with 1 bathroom
• Vibrant and expansive views of Pacific Ocean, Lake Merced, golf course, Westlake neighborhood
• Formal living room with wood-burning fireplace
• Intelligently renovated galley kitchen with dining area, new cabinetry, counters, stainless appliances, and flooring
• Gorgeous redwood deck and backyard patio
• Hardwood flooring in living room, hallway, and bedrooms
• Remodeled full bathroom with shower over tub
• Dual-pane windows
• Studio with full bathroom and separate entrance (legality unknown)
• 1-car garage with washer and dryer and ample storage
• Wide driveway for additional parking
• Located in Original Daly City near public transit, BART, shops, freeway access