1325 Indiana St. #308
1 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Loft for Sale
Contemporary Live/Work Loft with Balcony and Patio in the Dogpatch
Address: 1325 Indiana Street #308
Neighborhood: Central Waterfront
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Style: Live/Work Loft
Sold On: 18-Jun-2015
Come and call one of SF’s hottest neighborhoods home. This spacious and bright top floor loft features downtown San Francisco views from the loft level. Enjoy the best weather in the city on one of the loft’s 2 decks.
This spacious loft is uber-comfortable with an outdoor space on each level. The efficient design allows for a home office downstairs and another work space upstairs. Large windows allow plenty of natural light. There are beautiful upgraded blonde hardwood floors and natural colored tiles on the lower level and unique cork flooring on the bedroom level. Additional thoughtful upgrades include an additional closet/storage in the bedroom and additional semi-custom storage cabinets and an island with counters and storage in the kitchen.
1325 Indiana is a live/work loft building just a few blocks from the Caltrain station and Third Street Muni light rail. Amazing neighborhood amenities close by include Progress Park (with a fenced-in dog run), hip iconic SF coffeeshop Philz located around the corner, and amazing restaurants and wine bars within just a few blocks. It is conveniently located near the 80, 280, and 101 for easy access to the Peninsula, downtown San Francisco, or the East Bay. The Dogpatch/Central Waterfront neighborhood is one of the sunniest and most popular neighborhoods in San Francisco.
• 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms
• Bi-level loft with outdoor space on both levels
• Gorgeous open living and dining area with floor-to-ceiling windows
• Gourmet chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and kitchen island
• Mezzanine level bedroom and full bathroom
• Bedroom features private patio and full bathroom
• Second full bathroom on main level
• Gorgeous hardwood flooring in living room, cork flooring in bedroom
• Stackable washer and dryer in unit
• 1-car parking included
• Great Dogpatch/Central Waterfront neighborhood near Caltrain with easy access to downtown San Francisco and the 101 and 280 freeways
• Lots of local restaurants, wine bars, and cafes nearby