3 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
House-Like 2-Level Condo on the Border of Russian Hill
Address: 1340 Broadway
Neighborhood: Nob Hill
Bedrooms: 3 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Parking: 2-Car Parking
HOA Dues: $253.27
Sold On: 20-Mar-2017
This classic and sophisticated Nob Hill Edwardian home offers 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and rare exclusive use of a beautifully landscaped multi-level backyard. Located on the border of Russian Hill and Nob Hill, this two-level condo feels like a single-family home and thoughtfully balances tasteful upgrades with original details.
The open flow between the living room, dining room, and kitchen provides a bright and airy environment. The dining room showcases a gas fireplace, original built-ins, and stunning box beam ceilings. The updated kitchen boasts granite countertops, gas appliances, and ample cabinetry and has direct access to a laundry room with a side-by-side washer and dryer. The downstairs master suite opens up to an incredible deeded yard offering easy indoor/outdoor living. There are high-end double-pane windows in both the front and the back of the house. There is new interior paint and the hardwood floors were just refinished. Modern drum shades are installed in most rooms.
This unit offers interior access to the 2-unit building’s attached garage, where you have access to 2-car parking as well as the potential to parallel-park a third car on the street in front of the driveway. The garage also provides extensive additional storage. The building has had a new roof installed and the exterior painted in 2014.
Dubbed a “Walker’s Paradise” with a 96 Walk Score, 1340 Broadway’s location is close to acclaimed Hyde Street restaurants and the buzz of Polk Street and just over the hill from charming North Beach. You have easy access to technology shuttles servicing Silicon Valley and the express bus lines linking to the Financial District. The legendary Powell/Hyde cable car line is just a half block away; you can hear the bell from your home. Enjoy a great micro-climate with warmer temperatures and bluer skies than other parts of San Francisco.
This is San Francisco living at its very best.
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 2-level unit
• Dining room features gas fireplace and box beam ceiling
• Remodeled kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
• Hardwood floors
• Upgraded modern light fixtures
• Newly refinished floors and interior paint
• Laundry room in unit with side-by-side washer and dryer
• Incredibly large deeded backyard garden
• Interior access to garage with 2-car parking and additional storage; possibility to park third car in driveway
• 2-unit building built in 1913
• New roof in 2014, exterior painted in 2014
• Located in Nob Hill on the border of Russian Hill
• Current HOA dues: $253.27 per month