1372-1374 Jackson St.
1 BR + 1 BR + Studio, 1 BA + 1 BA San Francisco 2-Unit Building for Sale 2,200 Sq. Ft.
Opportunity Knocks in Nob Hill
Address: 1372-1374 Jackson Street
Neighborhood: Nob Hill
Bedrooms: 1 BR + 1 BR + Studio
Bathrooms: 1 BA + 1 BA
Square Feet: 2,200
Sold On: 21-Apr-2017
Welcome to 1372-1374 Jackson and 1 Wall Place. This multi-unit building is located in Nob Hill just one block from Hyde Street in a neighborhood bustling with trolley cars, great restaurants, and shops. Currently configured as 2 large flats with a detached studio unit and a huge basement with high ceilings, tax records indicate a duplex, but the studio has been there for quite some time and has its own address. Whether you are a contractor, developer, or end user, this could be your next great project. Live in 1 flat and remodel the other 2 units, build a garage, expand into the basement, restore the building to its former glory, or add a roof deck and enjoy views of the Golden Gate Bridge. This tremendous opportunity is waiting for your imagination and sweat equity.
• Built in 1908
• 2-unit building per tax records plus unwarranted studio unit
• 2,200 total sq. ft. per tax records
• All 3 units currently tenant-occupied
• 1372 Jackson Street: bottom floor 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom with open living/dining room and kitchen and 2 additional rooms
• 1374 Jackson Street: top floor 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom with open living/dining room and kitchen, additional room, enclosed back porch
• 1 Wall Place: Unwarranted studio, 1 bathroom with spacious basement area for additional storage
• Large unfinished basement area with high ceilings below 1372 Jackson
• Rooftop has views of Golden Gate Bridge
• Street parking
• Located in Nob Hill near cable cars, restaurants, shops, laundromat