1384B Florida St.
1 BR, 1.5 BA San Francisco TIC for Sale
Serene Cottage in Inner Mission
Address: 1384 Florida Street #B
Neighborhood: Inner Mission
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1.5 BA
HOA Dues: $358.58
Sold On: 22-Jun-2018
Located in the heart of the Inner Mission, 1384B Florida is a striking two-level townhouse-style unit that sits at the rear of the property. This 1 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom urban oasis was originally built in 1900, but has been recently renovated.
The home’s features include an open living/dining room adjoining the gourmet kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances including a gas range. The main level opens through double doors to a shared landscaped garden with brick patio and lemon tree, perfect for entertaining. A recently added half bathroom completes the level. A spiral staircase leads up to the second level, which boasts a large bedroom outfitted with a reading nook, office space, and en-suite tile bathroom with a shower over a tub. A laundry room with a stackable washer/dryer is conveniently located on site.
Unlike other TIC units, this charming cottage is in a standalone building set back from the street. As a result of its detached nature, the unit does not contribute to all maintenance aspects of the TIC, and has its own standalone insurance. Current HOA dues are $358.58 per month.
Ideal for urban dwellers, 1384B Florida is in a spectacular location between 25th and 26th Street. Enjoy close proximity to the Inner Mission’s trendy 24th Street, including Humphrey Slocombe; Haus Coffee; Dynamo Donut and Coffee; the Pizza Shop; and Almanac Beer Taproom as well as Precita Park. You have easy access to Muni, BART, and the 101 and 280 freeways.
• 1 bedroom, 1.5 bathrooms
• Standalone building set at the rear of the property
• Open living room/dining room/kitchen
• Kitchen features stainless steel appliances including gas range
• Powder room on main floor, perfect for guests
• Bedroom with reading nook and en-suite full bathroom
• Hardwood flooring
• Laundry room with stackable washer/dryer
• Inquire for parking
• Current HOA dues: $358.58 per month; unit does not contribute to all maintenance aspects of building and has standalone insurance
• 3-unit TIC building
• TIC agreement drafted by attorney Lyssa Paul
• Shared yard with brick patio and mature lemon tree