1384B Florida St.
1 BR, 1.5 BA San Francisco TIC for Sale
Serene Cottage in Inner Mission
Address: 1384 Florida Street #B
Neighborhood: Inner Mission
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1.5 BA
HOA Dues: $358.58
Listed At: $799,000
Located in the heart of the Inner Mission, 1384B Florida is a striking two-level townhouse-style unit that sits at the rear of the property. This 1 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom urban oasis was originally built in 1900, but has been recently renovated.
The home’s features include an open living/dining room adjoining the gourmet kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances including a gas range. The main level opens through double doors to a shared landscaped garden with brick patio and lemon tree, perfect for entertaining. A recently added half bathroom completes the level. A spiral staircase leads up to the second level, which boasts a large bedroom outfitted with a reading nook, office space, and en-suite tile bathroom with a shower over a tub. A laundry room with a stackable washer/dryer is conveniently located on site.
Unlike other TIC units, this charming cottage is in a standalone building set back from the street. As a result of its detached nature, the unit does not contribute to all maintenance aspects of the TIC, and has its own standalone insurance. Please inquire for details regarding parking. Current HOA dues are $358.58 per month.
Ideal for urban dwellers, 1384B Florida is in a spectacular location between 25th and 26th Street. Enjoy close proximity to the Inner Mission’s trendy 24th Street, including Humphrey Slocombe; Haus Coffee; Dynamo Donut and Coffee; the Pizza Shop; and Almanac Beer Taproom as well as Precita Park. You have easy access to Muni, BART, and the 101 and 280 freeways.
• 1 bedroom, 1.5 bathrooms
• Standalone building set at the rear of the property
• Open living room/dining room/kitchen
• Kitchen features stainless steel appliances including gas range
• Powder room on main floor, perfect for guests
• Bedroom with reading nook and en-suite full bathroom
• Hardwood flooring
• Laundry room with stackable washer/dryer
• Inquire for parking
• Current HOA dues: $358.58 per month; unit does not contribute to all maintenance aspects of building and has standalone insurance
• 3-unit TIC building
• TIC agreement drafted by attorney Lyssa Paul
• Shared yard with brick patio and mature lemon tree