1410 Lakeshore Ave. #3
3 BR, 2 BA Oakland Co-Op for Sale 1,985 Sq. Ft.
Sophisticated Half-Floor Flat in Boutique Lake Merritt Building
Address: 1410 Lakeshore Avenue #3
Neighborhood: Lake Merritt
Bedrooms: 3 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Square Feet: 1,985
Listed At: $995,000
Welcome to 1410 Lakeshore Avenue Unit 3, a sophisticated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom half-floor flat in a boutique co-op building on the shores of Lake Merritt. 1410 Lakeshore is a Mid-century co-op building composed of three floors with two units per floor. Unit #3 offers a mesmerizing panoramic view of Lake Merritt from a wrap-around balcony. The flat runs the entire length of the building and has approximately 1,985 sq. ft. of living space. The home has elegant wide-plank hardwood floors and new windows. True to the Mid-century style, this home has clean lines and open spaces with a large open living/dining area the focal point of the floor plan.
Entrance to the home is via elevator to your front door; you share your foyer with only one other neighbor. There is an open entryway that expands into the living/dining area which showcases the exceptional water views onto Lake Merritt. This view is a showstopper. Hardwood floors extend throughout the living areas and all three bedrooms.
The kitchen is U-shaped and offers generous storage options and new quartz countertops. Past the kitchen down a long hallway are the bedrooms and several hall closets. There is also a hall bathroom. At the end of the hallway is the master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom. The master bedroom also enjoys direct access to the back patio.
Laundry facilities are in a separate shared laundry room with no fee for using the machines. One owner in the building has installed their own washer/dryer in their unit; this is a possibility upon approval from the owner’s group.
Located on the shores of Lake Merritt close to Grand Lake and Lakeshore shopping, this location is ideal for both commuting and enjoying the active neighborhood around you. Enjoy the paths around Lake Merritt, watch the boats, visit the farmer’s market, see a movie at the famous Grand Lake Theater, head to BART or Jack London Square: the opportunities are abundant. You are centrally located close to downtown Oakland, freeway access, and many popular destinations.
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 1,985 sq. ft. per appraiser
• Half-floor flat with elevator to front door
• Open floor plan
• Captivating Lake Merritt view from wrap-around balcony
• U-shaped kitchen with new quartz countertops
• Master suite with direct access to rear patio
• Updated lighting and fixtures
• New windows
• Hardwood floors in living areas and bedrooms
• 1-car parking and large storage room included
• Mid-century boutique co-op building with only 6 units
• Shared laundry room with no-fee washers and dryers
• Property taxes paid via HOA dues
• Fabulous location on the shores of Lake Merritt with easy access to Grand and Lakeshore Avenue shopping districts
• Close to BART and freeways