1452 Bush St. #15
2 BR, 2.5 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 1,437 Sq. Ft.
Dynamic Urban Living in the Heart of San Francisco
Address: 1452 Bush Street #15
Building: The Midtown
Neighborhood: Van Ness-Civic Center
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2.5 BA
Square Feet: 1,437
HOA Dues: $599.47
Sold On: 12-May-2017
Welcome home to the Midtown. Situated in the booming Polk Gulch/Van Ness corridor, adjacent to Nob Hill and Pacific Heights, the Midtown offers unparalleled access to many of San Francisco’s most desirable attractions, easy access to tech shuttles, public transportation, night life, great restaurants, coffee shops, and much more. This large bi-level 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom townhouse condo has been beautifully remodeled and is an entertainer’s dream. Residence 15 is an end unit showcasing incredible light and dynamic city views from 3 sides. Enter into a stunning and spacious new kitchen complete with marble-inspired Neolith countertops and backsplash; high-end appliances including a Thermador gas range and dishwasher, Bosch refrigerator, stainless steel range hood, and built-in wine refrigerator; and thoughtfully designed semi-custom cabinets.
New hardwood floors flow through the lower level connecting the kitchen to the living room. A half bathroom and balcony on this level offer modern convenience and entertaining ease. A gracious landing area that can be used as a home office or sitting area greets you upstairs and separates the two bedrooms, each with en-suite full bathrooms and city views. The large master bedroom also features a separate entrance to the unit. Fresh paint, new designer lighting, and new carpet on the upper level add warmth and sophistication to this modern property. In-unit laundry, custom closet built-ins, extra storage, and deeded parking complete this home.
The Midtown is a refined urban residence designed by architect Levy Design Partners that is perfect for the urban dweller or pied-a-terre seeker who wants to experience city living at its best and a comfortable escape. Centrally located, the Midtown offers a convenient commute to the heart of the city, Union Square, Financial District, Ghiradelli Square, Hayes Valley, Civic Center Plaza, and the bustling Fillmore district. Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s are only 3 and 4 blocks away. Michelin Star-rated Lord Stanley, Top of the Mark, 1760, Liholiho Yacht Club, Brenda’s Soul Food, and some of the city’s best steakhouses are all in close proximity, as are Harper & Rye, Buffalo Theory, and many other bars, restaurants, and nightlife. Newly renovated Lafayette Park is nearby and perfect for enjoying warm, sunny days with a dog park and a large playground. The Midtown’s Walk Score is 99, Transit Score is 98, and Bike Score is 81.
• 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
• 1,437 sq. ft. per appraiser
• End unit with wonderful light and dynamic urban views of San Francisco
• Bi-level condo on the building’s 6th and 7th floors
• Stunning new modern kitchen with marble-inspired Neolith countertops and backsplash; semi-custom cabinets; filtered water dispenser with instant hot water; and high-end appliances including stainless steel Thermador gas range and dishwasher; Bosch refrigerator; microwave; range hood; and wine refrigerator
• New modern hardwood floors on lower level, new carpet on upper level
• 2 bedroom suites, each with full bathrooms, including large master suite with separate entrance
• Nest thermostats upstairs and downstairs for dual climate control
• New paint, designer light fixtures, and screwless outlet and switch plates
• In-unit laundry room with full-size washer and dryer
• Deeded 1-car parking with 2 storage lockers; entrance to parking space is off of Austin Street
• HOA dues: $599.47 per month, includes Google Fiber’s Webpass high-speed internet, water, trash, and sewage utilities
• Boutique 22-unit building built in 2004
• Designed by Levy Design Partners
• Professional property management
• Close to many shuttle stops, Muni, cable car, gyms, cultural activities, fantastic restaurants, coffee shops, and bars
• 4 blocks to Trader Joe’s, 3 blocks to Whole Foods
• 6 blocks to recently renovated Lafayette Park