Amazing Victorian flat has been thoughtfully updated while retaining the charm and character of its era. Large, gracious living room with decorative mantel and built -ins opens to a formal dining room; both with bay windows with views to the quiet and verdant south garden. Updated eat-in kitchen with stainless appliances, under mount sink and granite slab counters and back splash. 3 spacious bedrooms offer privacy and flexibility and the Master has an en suite bath, rare in a Victorian. A utility room off the kitchen features a washer and dryer. Abundant closets, storage and one car garage parking make this approximately 1700 square foot condominium home a buyers dream.
• 3 bedrooms.
• 2 updated bathrooms.
• 11 foot + ceilings.
• 1700 square feet per tax records.
• Period wood work, mantels & paneled doors throughout.
• 2 fireplaces, 1 wood burning the other decorative.
• Refinished original soft wood floors.
• Large updated eat in kitchen w/ stainless appliances, granite slab counter tops and full slab back splash.
• Laundry/utility room with washer & dryer.
• Impressive closets and storage.
• Deep south facing garden.
• 1-car independent garage parking.
• Newer poured concrete foundation & steel i-beam.
• Directly on the Panhandle Park and bike path.
• Multiple transit options close by.
* Square footage and other information was received from third party sources. Such information has not been, and will not be, verified by Climb Real Estate Group. If important to buyers, this information must be verified by buyer's own investigation.