175 Bluxome St. #206
San Francisco Loft for Sale
Urban Loft Living in the Heart of Mission Bay
Located in San Francisco’s Mission Bay neighborhood, this spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom live/work loft features exceptional light, an open concept floor plan, and a modern kitchen. The loft boasts high ceilings with an upstairs sleeping mezzanine. The guest bedroom or office/den on the main level with its own full bathroom provides very good separation of space, making this a great home for working individuals, couples, families or roommates. Deeded parking in the building is included.
Surrounded by Caltrain, tech start-ups, AT&T Park (home of the World Series Champions) and the finest wine bars and restaurants, this exceptional live/work residence at 175 Bluxome creates an incomparably intimate and exclusive living experience in the heart of one of the world’s most vibrant cities. You are perfectly situated in all that San Francisco has to offer with close proximity to Mission Bay, SOMA, Potrero Hill, the Design Center, and South Beach.
Designed by San Francisco-based Mark Horton Architecture, 175 Bluxome is a modern 102-unit loft complex built in 1997 and updated by Emerald Fund in 2005. These lofts cluster around a landscaped central courtyard that offers a relaxing gathering place for residents. Amenities for loft homes at 175 Bluxome for all to enjoy include the availability of the glass-enclosed elevator (which is a standout feature of the courtyard), water feature, trash deposits on each floor, a security guard, on-site maintenance, and bicycle storage.
175 Bluxome is conveniently located near technology’s most exciting companies, including Zynga, AirBnB, Advent Software, Adobe Software, and Twitter. This Mid-Market location is also near the Financial District, Union Square and the historic Ninth Circuit Federal Building. The location offers easy access to public transportation and freeways to the East and South Bay. Mint Plaza offers Blue Bottle Coffee, Chez Papa, and Mint 54. You are also close to the Westfield Shopping Center, the Metreon home of the new City Target, Whole Foods and several of San Francisco’s hottest restaurants including Bluxome Street Winery.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Bi-level loft with open floor plan
• Modern kitchen with black granite countertops, stainless steel backsplash, maple cabinetry
• Master bedroom on upstairs sleeping mezzanine
• Guest bedroom or office/den on the main level
• Bathrooms feature tile floors, maple cabinetry, and limestone countertops
• Hardwood floors in living areas, carpet in bedrooms
• In-unit laundry
• Deeded parking
• HOA dues: $408.19 per month
* Square footage and other information was received from third party sources. Such information has not been, and will not be, verified by Climb Real Estate Group. If important to buyers, this information must be verified by buyer's own investigation.