1974 Lilac Ave.
3 BR, 2 BA Hayward Home for Sale 1,224 Sq. Ft.
Updated Glen Eden Rancher
Address: 1974 Lilac Avenue
Neighborhood: Glen Eden
Bedrooms: 3 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Square Feet: 1,224
Sold On: 16-Apr-2018
This open ranch-style single-story home in Hayward’s Glen Eden neighborhood has been updated and is move-in ready. The exterior and interior of the 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home have been freshly painted, the kitchen and bathrooms have been updated, and the attached garage has been converted into a functional fourth bedroom with a full third bathroom (unwarranted). There is laminate flooring in the living room and hallways, and natural light filters in through sliding glass doors out to the patio and spacious backyard area. The large backyard is a blank canvas waiting to be turned in the urban garden of your dreams but is already barbecue ready.
The hearth of the home is a stately brick fireplace just off everyone’s favorite room in the house: the newly finished kitchen. Some of the updates to the kitchen include a subway-tiled backsplash, gorgeous new quartz countertops, a stainless steel sink and appliances, and new flooring. Updates to the bathrooms include newly tiled showers and floors and new vanities, mirrors, and light fixtures. In-unit laundry and driveway parking complete the home.
1974 Lilac Avenue is located in Glen Eden near Costco, coffee shops, grocery stores, and 3 parks, and the schools include Palma Ceia Elementary School and Mt. Eden High School. You are close to 880, 580, 680, and the Dumbarton and San Mateo Bridges.
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus unwarranted bedroom and bathroom
• 1,224 sq. ft. of living space on 6,490 sq. ft. lot (per tax records)
• Built in 1964
• Living room with brick fireplace
• Updated kitchen complete with painted cabinets, new quartz countertop, stainless steel sink and appliances, subway tile backsplash, new flooring
• Updated bathrooms with new tiled shower surround, tile floors, vanities, mirrors, and light fixtures
• Laminate flooring in the living room and hallways, refinished hardwood flooring in master bedroom, carpet in second and third bedrooms; oak flooring underneath laminate and carpet
• Garage converted into 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom, unwarranted
• Newly painted exterior and interior
• Laundry room with washer and dryer in unit
• Large backyard ready for your green thumb
• Driveway parking for 1 car