200 2nd St. #504
1 BR + Den, 1 BA Oakland Condo for Sale
Premier View Penthouse in David Baker Building
Address: 200 Second Street #504
Bedrooms: 1 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Sold On: 20-Feb-2017
Welcome to 200 2nd Street #504, a top floor corner view home perched above Jack London Square and the Oakland Estuary. This gorgeous 1 bedroom plus den, 1 bathroom condo offers a gas kitchen, a large bedroom, a spacious enclosed den/office, beautiful white oak hardwood floors, and customized automatic European rolling shutters by Blum Construction Company. There is ample storage space including an oversized walk-in closet as well as in-unit laundry and 1-car parking. The home also features a wrap-around deck with captivating water and San Francisco views, stunning at any hour.
200 2nd Street is a well-known modern condo building in the heart of Jack London Square designed by Bay Area “starchitect” David Baker. The unique placement of multiple windows throughout the building and home lends to the incredible natural light and sense of openness. In the common areas you are greeted with lush landscaping and inspirational artwork, truly a unique experience. On the ground level you’ll find a tasting room, part of Oakland’s Urban Wine Trail.
The Jack London Square location offers convenient urban living in a hip neighborhood featuring unique lofts, warehouses, and galleries. Enjoy living close to BART, the ferry terminal, Amtrak, bus routes, cafes, restaurants, galleries, a farmer’s market…the list goes on and on. Come see what the buzz is about in Jack London Square.
• 1 bedroom plus den, 1 bathroom
• Top floor, corner penthouse home
• Sweeping views capturing the Estuary, Jack London Square, East Bay hills, and San Francisco skyline
• Wrap around deck offering water, hill, and San Francisco skyline views
• Gas kitchen with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, European cabinetry
• Large enclosed office with glass sliding doors
• Bedroom features oversized walk-in closet
• Elegant gallery-style entry
• White oak hardwood floors in living areas,What’s the question about resolving those last ADA things? carpet in bedroom
• Custom window coverings
• Customized automatic European rolling shutters by Blum Construction Company
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 1-car parking