200 Brannan St. #426
2 BR + Den, 2 BA San Francisco Loft for Sale 1,962 Sq. Ft.
200 Brannan St. #426
Address: 200 Brannan Street #426
Neighborhood: South Beach
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 2 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Parking: 2-Car Parking
Square Feet: 1,962
Modern Loft with Stunning Bay Views
Welcome to Residence 426, a south-facing loft that offers dramatic water views from every window. Soaring 17-foot ceilings with double-height windows provide an abundance of natural lighting throughout the living space. Accents of exposed concrete walls provide the ultimate urban feel.
This residence has all the amenities you will want for comfortable living. On the main level, the modern chef’s kitchen features stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops that opens to a gracious dining and living room area. The beautiful chandelier and thoughtfully built-in cabinetry complete the dining area while wired surround sound in the living room makes entertaining easy. The second bedroom is privately situated down the hallway, and the second full bathroom with custom granite is perfect for overnight guests or visitors. Upstairs, an airy mezzanine loft area can be used as a family room, office space, or even as a guest room. The enclosed private master bedroom suite offers a generous walk-in closet with organizers and a luxurious bathroom with a custom built-in vanity and a separate soaking tub and shower.
200 Brannan is a collection of 191 luxury loft condominiums located in the vibrant South Beach neighborhood. Designed by MBH and Kwan Henmi Architects and built by Lennar Corp in 2004, this prestigious glass wall building sits on the historic site of a 1907 Gallo Salami Factory. This prime South Beach building is just one block from South Park and the Embarcadero, with easy access to freeways, AT&T Park, the Ferry Building, Whole Foods, a gourmet Safeway, and several of San Francisco’s top restaurants.
200 Brannan is a full-service building with a well-run HOA. This building offers a 24-hour doorman, concierge services 5 days a week, a lush garden courtyard, a full-service fitness center, a community center, and a two-level parking garage.
• Approximately 1,962 sq. ft. per tax records
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Light-filled with soaring ceilings and open floor plan
• Expansive windows with 17′ ceilings
• Open kitchen with hardwood floors, granite counter tops, and stainless appliances
• Dining area with built-in custom cabinetry for additional storage
• Master suite features spacious walk-in custom closet
• Master bathroom features custom built-in vanity and fixtures, soaking tub and separate shower, and dual sinks
• Upstairs family room includes built-in entertainment center
• Wired for surround sound throughout living room and bedrooms
• Central air conditioning and heating
• Hardwood floors
• In-unit washer/dryer in laundry closet
• 2-car parking included