208 Friedell St.
2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Townhome for Sale 1,481 Sq. Ft.
Modern Townhouse in San Francisco's Newest Neighborhood
Address: 208 Friedell Street
Community: The Shipyard SF
Neighborhood: Hunters Point
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Square Feet: 1,481
HOA Dues: $232
Sold On: 10-May-2017
Welcome to the Shipyard, San Francisco’s newest neighborhood offering vast green spaces, open-air art displays, and spectacular views. Just a few minutes’ drive from downtown, the SF Shipyard offers modern residences in a historic location.
This gorgeous 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse is part of Olympia, a series of townhomes with weatherproof exterior accents in cedar and aluminum creating a visual discourse between past and present. This modern property has been tastefully embellished to create the perfect blend of open living space, ideal for entertaining, and spacious bedrooms with ample closet space. On the main level, a large open living/dining area and kitchen offer hardwood floors, a gas range, and a spacious balcony off of the dining area. Upstairs you will find two well-sized bedrooms and two full bathrooms. The master bathroom is en-suite and features a subway tiled accent wall evoking the feeling of being in Europe. The second bedroom offers peek-a-boo Bay views and clean outlooks. Each bedroom affords wonderful natural light and also includes “blackout” shades. The home’s windows have been professionally tinted, preventing damaging sun rays from entering while allowing residents inside to see out, excellent for protecting artwork and hardwood floors.
Downstairs is an attached garage with a front-loading washer and dryer along with a large storage area. There is also room for bicycle parking and extra storage space. In May of 2015, this home was featured in Curbed SF.
Olympia #208 is peacefully situated on the incline of Friedell Street, the gateway to an amazing art path offering captivating vistas and expansive skyline views. Wander the park and enjoy the unique and eclectic art works by local artists. All of this is truly a unique offering, just 10 minutes’ drive from downtown.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 1,481 sq. ft. (including garage, per tax records)
• Tri-level floor plan
• Unique living area with a sunken feel, yet still remaining open and spacious
• Wall of windows overlooking Friedell Street, professionally tinted
• Modern European-style kitchen with high-gloss Barbosa cabinetry, stainless steel Bosch appliances, warm Caesarstone countertops complimented with mosaic tile backsplash
• Sustainable Plyboo wire-brushed hardwood flooring in dark, elegant finishes throughout kitchen and living areas
• Master bathroom features quartz bathroom countertops and Barbosa cabinetry
• Guest bathroom features Porcelanosa tile floors and surrounds
• Smart home living with state-of-the-art thermostat and smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
• Custom paint
• Custom reclaimed wood-covered wall in entryway
• Large attached garage on lower level
• Washer and dryer in garage
• Ample storage including a separate storage room
• Located in the new Shipyard SF community in Hunter’s Point
• Current HOA dues: $232 per month