2331 Glenview St.
3 BR + Den, 2.5 BA Alameda Home for Sale 2,035 Sq. Ft.
Superb Family Home in Bayport
Address: 2331 Glenview Street
Bedrooms: 3 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 2.5 BA
Square Feet: 2,035
Sold On: 10-May-2017
This beautiful 3 bedroom plus den, 2 bathroom colonial-style home was built in 2006, a Plan 3 in the sought-after Bayport community in Alameda.
The lower level, decked in gleaming hardwood floors, boasts a formal living room, dining room, a half bathroom, a den/office, and a family room that opens directly to a yard. All radiate around the large, open kitchen with Caesarstone counters, a newer stainless steel refrigerator, and plenty of storage. The layout is great for entertaining. The home’s excellent floor plan features all 3 bedrooms, both bathrooms, and a laundry room on the upper level for convenience and separation of space. The expansive master suite boasts a luxurious bathroom fitted with a large bathtub, double sinks, and Caesarstone counters; a large walk-in closet with California Closet organizers; and a balcony overlooking the lovely tree-lined neighborhood and East Bay hills. A slew of upgrades include surround-sound ceiling speakers, a burglar alarm system, and Nest thermostats for both levels. The 2,035 sq. ft. single-family home (per developer) is completed with a larger-than-average paved yard with no neighbors behind and a spacious 2-car garage plus a 2-car driveway for guests.
The Alameda locale is an oasis for anyone who desires a plethora of lifestyle options and amenities within easy reach.
• Manicured neighborhood grounds, parks, and playground a stone’s throw away
• Close to Alameda Landing Shopping Center with a Target; Koja Kitchen (coming soon); Orangetheory Fitness
• Panoramic views of San Francisco at nearby Rock Wall Winery, great for sunny days
• Just minutes to top-rated private and public schools
• Entertainment and dining in Downtown Alameda includes popular Burma Superstar, beautifully restored Alameda Theatre Cineplex, Scolari, and CRAFT Beer & Wine
• Easy access to Jack London Square and 12th Street Oakland BART
• Commute via San Francisco Ferry on Main Street