235 Berry St. #101
2 BR, 3 BA San Francisco Townhome for Sale 1,700 Sq. Ft.
Exceptional Townhome in Mission Bay
Address: 235 Berry Street #101
Community: 235 Berry
Neighborhood: Mission Bay
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 3 BA
Square Feet: 1,700
HOA Dues: $703.13
Sold On: 09-Feb-2018
This 2 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse-style condominium is located in the heart of Mission Bay at the city’s south waterfront. The spacious open-concept living and dining area features floor-to-ceiling windows and is great for entertaining with direct access to Berry Street. Everything you need is on the main level including an open living/dining room with an office nook and high ceilings; a gourmet kitchen with a large pantry; a full bathroom; and an exclusive-use patio with a street entrance. Two spacious bedrooms, a second office nook, and two additional full bathrooms are upstairs in this well-planned home, which is completed with in-unit Frigidaire laundry and 1-car parking. There are plenty of closets and storage space underneath the stairs.
Living in 235 Berry means you have a multitude of lifestyle options just outside your front door and endlessly more via the Caltrain and Muni station two blocks away. If you love to exercise or being outside, living next to Mission Creek makes outdoor activities a breeze. With the waterfront so close, you can also kayak, sail at the South Beach Marina, or be at the World Champion Giants’ ball park in just a few minutes. You can also enjoy the new amenities in Mission Bay like the Market Hall, Spark Social SF (a food truck village), Cafe Reveille, Mizu Spa, and the amazing Mission Bay Kids’ Park.
Not having to fight traffic or worry about parking gives you more time to enjoy the fabulous shopping, dining, entertainment, and scenery of Mission Bay and nearby SOMA/South Beach. Trendy neighborhoods like South Park and Potrero Hill combine with famous attractions like AT&T Park, the Ferry Building, Yerba Buena Gardens, the SF MoMa, and Civic Center, only minutes away. Enjoy the best of San Francisco from a classically urban perspective. There is also a free Mission Bay shuttle that runs daily to Fifth and Market Streets.
• 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
• 1,700 sq. ft. per tax records
• Large and open floor plan with split bedrooms
• Exclusive-use patio with street access
• Large living and dining area with a creative office nook/den, wired in-wall for projection display and surround sound
• Kitchen features granite counters, bamboo cabinets, custom backsplash, Bosch oven/range, Bosch dishwasher, new microwave
• Both bedrooms have custom closet systems
• Second office nook/den on upper level
• Light hardwood floors in living areas, carpet in bedrooms
• Integrated lighting in ceiling
• Frigidaire washer and dryer in unit
• Assigned 1-car parking
• Guest parking available in building
• HOA dues: $703.13 per month
• Mission Bay maintenance fee: $33.75 per month