250 King St. #1116
2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
Dramatic View Home at the Beacon
Address: 250 King Street #1116
Community: The Beacon
Neighborhood: Mission Bay
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
HOA Dues: $881.61
Sold On: 25-May-2016
Located in the trendy Mission Bay area, this dramatic 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom corner condominium boasts stunning views of the city and the Bay Bridge. The central living area is designed for entertaining. With new wood flooring, the space opens to a balcony with enchanting views of the Bay Bridge on one side and features a custom-built bar area on the other. Adjacent to the living area is an open kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The master bedroom offers a walk-through closet and en-suite bathroom for all the essential comforts.
The Beacon is located in the happening part of the City. No matter your interests, Mission Bay is the place to be. AT&T Park, home of the SF Giants, is an exciting part of the community, as is South Beach Harbor. Access to the arts, restaurants, shopping, and cafes is endless and the multiple choices for public transportation are enviable.
At the junction of San Francisco’s Mission Bay, South Beach and SOMA districts, the Beacon is all about location. Just across the street is AT&T Park and in close proximity are the Ferry Building, UCSF campus, South Beach Harbor, SF MOMA, Yerba Buena Gardens, and restaurants and bars such as Saison, Les Clos, and Bluxome Street Winery. With Safeway, Wells Fargo Bank, Mizu Spa, Tender Greens and Starbucks at the street level of the building, you will never have to go far for the essentials.
Many commuting options are available. Caltrain and Muni are conveniently located around the corner. Access to BART, the Bay Bridge and the 280 and 101 freeways are all within a short distance from the Beacon.
Complementing its ultra-convenient location are the Beacon’s great amenities which include a heated outdoor lap pool, 2 spas, a fitness center with saunas, a private dog park, and a club house complete with a catering kitchen and a 50-inch plasma TV. The well-appointed and spacious lobby is managed by an attendant 24/7. Designed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill and HKS Architects, the Beacon has 595 units on 16 floors.
The Beacon is the epitome of luxury living in San Francisco.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Spacious, open living/dining area with balcony
• Open kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances
• Master bedroom with walk-through closet and en-suite bathroom
• Beautiful new wood floors in living/dining area, ceramic tile in kitchen and bathrooms, carpet in bedrooms
• Stacked washer/dryer in unit
• Licensed leased parking at $154.79 per month
• Mission Bay Community Enhancement Dues: $32.75 per month
• HOA dues of $881.61 per month include water, garbage, reserves, maintenance and insurance of the common area, and earthquake insurance
• 24-hour doorperson/concierge
• Business center with conference room
• State-of-the-art fitness center with locker rooms and saunas
• Heated outdoor lap pool and sun deck
• 2 outdoor spas
• Club room with catering kitchen and entertaining terrace
• Private dog park
• Located in prestigious Mission Bay neighborhood