250 King St. #1206
1 BR + Den, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
Sophisticated Water View Home at the Beacon
Address: 250 King Street #1206
Community: The Beacon
Neighborhood: Mission Bay
Bedrooms: 1 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Sold On: 25-Aug-2016
This sophisticated one bedroom plus den home located in a full-service building features an open living room/dining room/kitchen floor plan and a den that is ideal for an office or a nursery. Expansive south-facing windows with views of the bay provide ample natural light. This home boasts a renovated contemporary kitchen with new cabinets, appliances, and marble counters. In addition to a spacious walk-in closet in the bedroom, there are two other closets in the condo. Wood flooring covers the open living space while the kitchen and bathroom have new modern tile flooring. An in-unit washer/dryer completes the convenience of living in this home at the Beacon.
At the junction of San Francisco’s Mission Bay, South Beach, and SOMA districts, the Beacon is all about location. Just across the street is AT&T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants, and in close proximity are the Ferry Building, UCSF campus, South Beach Harbor, SF MOMA, Yerba Buena Gardens, and restaurants and bars such as Saison, Les Clos, and Bluxome Street Winery. With Safeway, Wells Fargo Bank, Mizu Spa, Tender Greens, and Starbucks at the street level of the building, you will never have to go far for the essentials. Many commuting options are available; Caltrain and Muni are conveniently located around the corner, and access to BART, the Bay Bridge, and the 280 and 101 freeways are all within a short distance from the Beacon.
Complementing its ultra-convenient location are the Beacon’s great amenities which include a heated outdoor lap pool, 2 spas, a fitness center with saunas, a private dog park, and a club house complete with a catering kitchen. The well-appointed and spacious lobby is managed by an attendant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Designed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill and HKS Architects, the Beacon has 595 units on 16 floors.
The Beacon is the epitome of luxury living in San Francisco.
• 1 bedroom plus den, 1 bathroom
• Open living room/dining room/kitchen floor plan
• Renovated kitchen with new cabinets, appliances, and marble counters
• Bedroom with walk-in closet
• Spacious bathroom with shower over tub
• Wood floors in living areas, new tile in kitchen and bathrooms, carpet in bedroom
• Stacked in-unit washer/dryer
• Leased parking at $154.79 per month
• HOA dues of $763 per month include water, garbage, reserves, maintenance and insurance of the common area, and earthquake insurance
• Mission Bay Community Enhancement Dues: $32.75 per month
• 24-hour doorperson/concierge
• Business center with conference room
• State-of-the-art fitness center with locker rooms and saunas
• Heated outdoor lap pool and sun deck
• 2 outdoor spas
• Club room with catering kitchen and entertaining terrace
• Private dog park
• Located in prestigious Mission Bay neighborhood