255 3rd St. #307
1 BR, 1 BA Oakland Live/Work Loft for Sale 1,770 Sq. Ft.
Elegant Warehouse Loft with Exclusive Roof Rights
Address: 255 Third Street #307
Community: Tower Lofts
Neighborhood: Jack London Square
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Style: Live/Work Loft
Square Feet: 1,770
HOA Dues: $550
Sold On: 29-Jun-2018
Welcome to Tower Loft #307, an industrial yet elegant 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom loft with a sprawling floor plan and exclusive roof rights to build up. This one-of-a-kind loft offers soaring ceilings; custom floor-to-ceiling bookshelves; custom drapes; a remodeled kitchen and bathroom; and a lofted mezzanine with fabulous storage options. What’s more, this home offers potential to build up to expand your home with your own roof deck or a master suite. This is truly a rare offering.
Originally constructed as a grocer’s warehouse, the Tower Lofts building was converted into 24 unique live/work lofts in the 1990s. Retaining the sound architectural details that a warehouse brings, owners are able to transform the interiors into individually unique living spaces. With a lovely common roof deck, a spacious garage, and authentic art pieces on individual floors, the Tower Lofts building is truly one of Jack London Square’s most unique offerings.
Jack London Square offers convenient urban living in a hip neighborhood featuring unique lofts, warehouses, and galleries. The surrounding neighborhood offers a wealth of resources and activities: restaurants, coffee shops, wine bars, a Sunday farmers’ market, the free B shuttle, and easy access to the ferry, BART, Amtrak, and freeways. This is urban living at its finest. Come see what the buzz is about in Jack London Square.
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• 1,770 sq. ft. per public records
• Industrial yet elegant warehouse loft with open floor plan
• 2 banks of original warehouse windows with custom drapes
• Custom floor-to-ceiling bookshelves
• Remodeled kitchen and bathroom
• Lofted mezzanine with fabulous storage options
• Large walk-in storage closet in unit
• Hardwood floors throughout living areas and bedroom, tile in bathroom
• Exposed sawtooth wood ceilings and concrete columns
• Multiple skylights
• Top-floor unit with exclusive deeded roof rights to build up, an extremely rare opportunity
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 1-car parking in building garage
• Current HOA dues: $550 per month
• Zoned live/work
• Central Jack London Square location close to shopping, transportation, restaurants, cafes, Lake Merritt, downtown, the Ferry Terminal, and more