260 King St. #553
Jr 1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
Opportunity at the Beacon
Address: 260 King Street #553
Community: The Beacon
Neighborhood: Mission Bay
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: Jr 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
HOA Dues: $716.89
Sold On: 11-Oct-2016
With a view of the beautifully landscaped courtyard, this junior 1 bedroom condo is the perfect opportunity to own a starter home, pied-a-terre, or investment property at the ultra-convenient Beacon. An efficient open floor plan, granite counters, bamboo-style vinyl plank flooring, and an in-unit washer and dryer complete the convenience of city living.
At the junction of San Francisco’s Mission Bay, South Beach, and SOMA districts, the Beacon is all about location. Just across the street is AT&T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants, and in close proximity are the Ferry Building, UCSF campus, South Beach Harbor, SF MOMA, Yerba Buena Gardens, and restaurants and bars such as Saison, Les Clos, and Bluxome Street Winery. With Safeway, Wells Fargo Bank, Mizu Spa, Tender Greens, and Starbucks at the street level of the building, you will never have to go far for the essentials. Many commuting options are available; Caltrain and Muni are conveniently located around the corner, and access to BART, the Bay Bridge, and the 280 and 101 freeways are all within a short distance from the Beacon.
Complementing its ultra-convenient location are the Beacon’s great amenities which include a heated outdoor lap pool, 2 spas, a fitness center with saunas, a private dog park, and a club house complete with a catering kitchen. The well-appointed and spacious lobby is managed by an attendant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Designed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill and HKS Architects, the Beacon has 595 units on 16 floors.
The Beacon is the epitome of luxury living in San Francisco.
• Jr. 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• Open floor plan
• Granite counters in kitchen and bathroom
• Bamboo-style vinyl plank flooring in living areas, carpet in bedroom
• Stacked in-unit washer/dryer
• Leased parking at $154.79 per month
• HOA dues of $716.89 per month include water; garbage; reserves; maintenance and insurance of the common area; earthquake insurance
• Mission Bay Community Enhancement Dues: $32.75 per month
• 24-hour doorperson/concierge
• Business center with conference room
• State-of-the-art fitness center with locker rooms and saunas
• Heated outdoor lap pool and sun deck
• 2 outdoor spas
• Club room with catering kitchen and entertaining terrace
• Private dog park
• Located in prestigious Mission Bay neighborhood