260 King St. #703
2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
Spacious Condo at The Beacon
Address: 260 King Street #703
Community: The Beacon
Neighborhood: Mission Bay
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
HOA Dues: $828
Sold On: 01-Dec-2015
This spacious and modern home at the Beacon features 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, expansive windows overlooking the peaceful courtyard, a chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, custom cabinetry, an in-unit washer/dryer, and a balcony. There are hardwood floors in the living area, carpet in the bedrooms, and tile floors in the kitchen and bathrooms. The master bedroom offers a large walk-in closet and an en-suite bathroom. The guest bathroom is on the other side of the living room providing separation of space and has its own guest bathroom.
In the heart of San Francisco’s Mission Bay, the Beacon is all about location. Across from AT&T Park, home of the World Series Champion San Francisco Giants, and with Safeway, Wells Fargo Bank, Mizu Spa, and Starbucks all downstairs, you never have to go far for the essentials. The Beacon is in close proximity to the farmers market at the Ferry Building, UCSF campus, South Beach Harbor, SF MOMA, Yerba Buena Gardens, and countless restaurants and bars.
All the commuting options are available; Caltrain and Muni are conveniently located around the corner, and there is easy access to the Bay Bridge, the 280 and 101 freeways, and BART.
Complementing its amazing location are the Beacon’s great amenities. Designed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill and HKS Architects, the Beacon has 595 units on 16 floors. Common area amenities include a 25-yard outdoor heated pool, 2 spas, a fitness center with a sauna, a private dog park, a club house complete with a catering kitchen and a 50-inch plasma TV, and a 24-hour attended lobby with a luxurious seating area.
The Beacon is the epitome of luxury living in San Francisco.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Open living/dining area
• Open kitchen with granite countertop and island
• Master bedroom features walk-in closet and balcony
• Beautiful wood floors in living areas, carpet in bedrooms, tile in kitchen and bathrooms
• Stacked washer/dryer in unit
• Licensed parking at $148 per month
• Mission Bay Community Enhancement Dues: $32 per month
• HOA dues of $828 per month include water, garbage, reserves, maintenance and insurance of the common area, and earthquake insurance
• 24-hour doorperson, concierge, and guard
• Business center with conference room
• State-of-the-art fitness center with locker rooms and saunas
• Heated 25-yard outdoor swimming pool and sun deck
• 2 outdoor spas
• Club room with catering kitchen and entertaining terrace
• One of San Francisco’s only private dog parks
• Located in prestigious Mission Bay neighborhood