260 King St. #769
1 BR + Den, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
Address: 260 King Street #769
Building: The Beacon
Neighborhood: Mission Bay
Bedrooms: 1 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 1 BA
HOA Dues: $726.22
Sold On: 20-Nov-2015
Welcome to luxury living in the heart of Mission Bay. This impressive 1 bedroom plus den, 1 bathroom condo is ideally located in the heart of San Francisco. The spacious floor plan offers a flexible space for the urban dweller. The elegant living room and den offer dramatic views of the city skyline, AT&T Park, and the bay. An upgraded kitchen offers stone surface counters, stainless steel appliances, and much more. A master bedroom with generous closet space and room for a king-sized bed complete the package. This is an opportunity not to be missed.
In the heart of San Francisco’s Mission Bay, the Beacon is all about location. Across from AT&T Park, home of the World Series Champion San Francisco Giants, and with Safeway, Wells Fargo Bank, Mizu Spa, and Starbucks all downstairs, you never have to go far for the essentials. The Beacon is in close proximity to the farmers market at the Ferry Building, UCSF campus, South Beach Harbor, SF MOMA, Yerba Buena Gardens, and countless restaurants and bars.
All the commuting options are available; Caltrain and Muni are conveniently located around the corner, and there is easy access to the Bay Bridge, the 280 and 101 freeways, and BART.
Complementing its amazing location are the Beacon’s great amenities. Designed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill and HKS Architects, the Beacon has 595 units on 16 floors. Common area amenities include a 25-yard outdoor heated pool, 2 spas, a fitness center with a sauna, a private dog park, a club house complete with a catering kitchen and a 50-inch plasma TV, and a 24-hour attended lobby with a luxurious seating area.
The Beacon is the epitome of luxury living in San Francisco.
• 1 bedroom plus den, 1 bathroom
• Designer kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Spacious den/office
• Spacious bathroom with soaking tub
• Beautiful bamboo flooring
• Designer paint
• Upgraded lighting
• In-unit laundry
• 1 parking space included at $147.42 per month
• HOA dues: $726.22 per month
• 24-hour doorperson, concierge, and guard
• Business center with conference room
• State-of-the-art fitness center with locker rooms and saunas
• Heated 25-yard outdoor swimming pool and sun deck
• 2 outdoor spas
• Club room with catering kitchen and entertaining terrace
• One of San Francisco’s only private dog parks
• Located in prestigious Mission Bay neighborhood