2700 8th Ave. #1
1 BR, 1 BA Oakland Condo for Sale 1,000 Sq. Ft.
2700 8th Ave. #1
Address: 2700 8th Avenue #1
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Square Feet: 1,000
HOA Dues: $250
Sold On: 12-Mar-2015
Welcome to 2700 8th Avenue #1, an incredibly spacious Ivy Hill home with amazing light and character. Seated at the top of Ivy Hill, this condo has all of the charm and details you find in an older home with the benefit of having been completely remodeled. The elegant floor plan, nine-foot ceilings, and walls of windows make this feel like a single-family home. In fact, with the generous 1,000 sq. ft. floor plan, this makes a perfect single-family home alternative, and in-unit laundry, 1-car parking, and storage are included.
2700 8th Avenue is an intimate four-unit building on Ivy Hill just one block off of Park Boulevard. It is located close to Lake Merritt and Glenview as well as freeways and the Lake Merritt BART station. Home #1 gets maximum sunlight with windows on three sides of the unit and floor-to-ceiling windows. Dramatic architectural elements blended with modern convenience make this home truly unique.
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• 1,000 sq. ft. per tax records
• Immense character and period charm
• Corner end unit with windows on 3 sides
• Huge living room and large formal dining room, each with walls of windows and lovely crown moulding
• 9-foot ceilings
• Kitchen features stainless steel refrigerator, gas range, dishwasher, and plenty of room for a breakfast area
• Large master bedroom with windows on 2 sides
• Tons of closet space
• Red oak hardwood floors throughout living areas and bedrooms, tile in bathroom and kitchen
• Washer/dryer in private laundry area in unit
• 1-car parking and storage included
• Building features grand-scale formal entryway and rear patio
• Coveted Ivy Hill location on the top of 8th Avenue one block from Park Boulevard with access to BART, Lake Merritt, shopping, eateries, freeway access, and more!
• HOA dues: $250 per month