Address: 300 Berry Street #915 District: Mission Bay Bedrooms: 1 BR Bathrooms: 1 BA Style: Condo Parking: Assigned HOA Dues: $421.12
$815,000 Sold On:
Modern Green Penthouse Living in Mission Bay
When you live in a penthouse residence at Arterra, you are living on the top floor of the City, in a 9-level building with city views and an observation deck featuring a grass roof and barbecue area. This upgraded home features stunning unobstructed views of the San Francisco city skyline and a coveted deeded balcony. There is a modern gas kitchen with a Liebherr stainless refrigerator and updated kitchen cabinets and handles. Numerous upgrades include updated flooring and an in-unit washer/dryer. Parking and additional attached storage are included.
Consisting of concrete construction with steel foundation piles driven into bedrock, Arterra is a modern high-rise condominium community consisting of three towers, including a 16-story high-rise, a 9-story mid-rise, and a 6-story low-rise comprising 269 units of housing, a gym, a community room, a guest suite, and a parking space designed for the Zipcar program. The inviting and sophisticated lobby incorporates Enviroglas recycled glass, cork flooring, and FSC-certified wood into the palette. A variety of public and private outdoor spaces can be found at street level and in the rooftop level gardens.
Arterra was designed to become San Francisco’s first LEED-certified green high-rise community. This has been achieved through the creation of resource-efficient systems and use of recycled and sustainable materials. The storm water filtration system utilizes a Continuous Deflective Separation (CDS) unit to further mitigate the impact of the site on San Francisco’s sewage system. Other green attributes at Arterra include an exterior facade featuring durable panels made from recycled content, elevator lobbies on each floor feature cork flooring, Energy Star-rated appliances, grasses and other plants on the roof to reduce rainwater flow and as insulation, energy-efficient lighting, large Low-E energy-efficient insulated windows, dual-flush toilets and other water saving features, a high-efficiency water heater, and a completely smoke-free building. Best of all, this means unusually low HOA dues for a full amenity building.
When you live at Arterra in Mission Bay, you are in the transportation hub of San Francisco. Access Caltrain to the South Bay, freeways 101 and 280, and the Bay Bridge. With the convenience of Safeway, Lucky Strike bowling alley and restaurant, Wells Fargo, Starbucks, and 25 Lusk nearby, you have the finest in dining, banking, and convenience within a few blocks. The heart of Mission Bay can all be yours.
• Penthouse floor • Unobstructed city view • Private balcony • 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom • Popular color scheme for building • Updated kitchen cabinets/handles • Liebherr refrigerator • Updated flooring • Central heating • In-unit washer and dryer • Parking and attached 6′ x 8′ storage, location originally attached to penthouse • Low dues: HOA of $421.12 per month plus Mission Bay Enhancement Fee of $35.15 per month
• Interior finishes of the residences designed by Kwan Henmi • Sophisticated lobby with recycled and sustainable materials • 24-hour attended front desk with concierge services • 1,400 sq. ft. wellness center with state-of-the-art fitness equipment • Community lounge with an indoor/outdoor fireplace • Entertainment system and kitchen • Rooftop sun deck with a barbecue and lounge area • Enclosed garage with controlled access and bicycle storage • Fully furnished suite for homeowners’ guests who wish to spend the night
LEED Certified with Green Technologies:
• Grasses and other materials used for Arterra’s roofs offer excellent insulation and reduce rainwater flow into the City’s drainage system • A completely smoke-free building • Formaldehyde-free European made cabinets • Low VOC (volatile organic compounds) emitting paint and carpeting resulting in high indoor air quality • Entry lobby floors made of Enviroglas (recycled glass) • Entry lobby wood finishes harvested from sustainable forests as certified by the Forest Steward Council • Elevator lobbies feature cork flooring, a rapidly renewable resource • Common area carpeting that is low VOC and manufactured locally using sustainable manufacturing techniques • Energy Star rated home appliances including gas ranges • Low-E, extremely energy efficient windows • Dual-flush toilets and other water conserving features • High-efficiency boiler
• Walking distance to a gourmet Safeway and AT&T Park • Easy freeway access for commutes down south • Basketball courts, beach volleyball, dog park, enclosed tennis court and more at end of Berry Street, 1 block away • New Golden State Warriors stadium being built • New Caltrain station coming online 2017
* Square footage and other information was received from third party sources. Such information has not been, and will not be, verified by Climb Real Estate Group. If important to buyers, this information must be verified by buyer's own investigation.