301 Langton St. #4
1 BR + Den, 1.5 BA San Francisco Live/Work Loft for Sale 1,220 Sq. Ft.
SOMA Tri-Level Loft with Roof Deck and Garage
Address: 301 Langton Street #4
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 1 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 1.5 BA
Style: Live/Work Loft
Square Feet: 1,220
HOA Dues: $385.28
Listed At: $899,000
301 Langton Street #4 is a 1 bedroom plus den, 1.5 bathroom tri-level loft that integrates industrial design elements and contemporary aesthetics to create a dynamic live/work environment. Located in the heart of SOMA close to Caltrain and convenient to shopping, dining, and entertainment, Residence #4 delivers on every loft essential: undivided living space, soaring ceiling heights, a stunning wall-to-wall window-line, its own garage, and a deeded roof deck with wonderful city views. The home features an open concept living/dining room; a modern kitchen with new stainless steel appliances and natural stone countertops; an enclosed bedroom; and a lofted third floor flex space/office with roof access. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to live in a hallmark loft that is independent from the other loft stacks in the building (with a direct entrance from the street and an attached garage) and showcases San Francisco’s best in contemporary design appeal, all in an unbeatable location.
Residence #4’s ground-floor entry offers a deeded garage with 1-car parking and storage and a foyer leading to the first floor, which contains the master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and spacious closet. The master bathroom features a shower over a tub; a contemporary vanity; and access to the in-unit washer/dryer. Moving up through the home to the second floor, you reach the open-concept living/dining space which features industrial design elements, refinished hardwood floors, a wood-burning fireplace, and an impressive wall of windows. The contemporary kitchen is accessible from the main living space and features natural stone countertops, new stainless steel appliances, and custom cabinetry. A powder room is also available on the second floor. A third-floor loft mezzanine overlooks the second floor and could be optioned as a den, office, or guest room. Finally, ascend to a deeded roof deck with vibrant skyline views on the fourth level.
301 Langton Street #4 lies at the heart of San Francisco’s creative marketplace with major technology companies like Twitter and Uber setting up shop in the area and bringing with them trendsetting new eateries, bars, and boutiques. Enjoy the electric energy of the neighborhood and take advantage of close proximity to Victoria Manalo Draves Park, the Mission Bay parks system, and excellent public transportation. With its undeniable contemporary appeal and highly desirable floor plan, Residence #4 offers everything to complete your urban loft experience in the heart of SOMA.
• 1 bedroom plus den, 1.5 bathrooms
• 1,220 sq. ft. per tax records
• Tri-level live/work loft conversion with industrial design elements and expansive window-line
• Open-concept kitchen with stone countertops, new stainless steel appliances, modern cabinetry, and premium fixtures
• Refinished hardwood floors in main living areas
• Convenient second-floor powder room
• Enclosed master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• Open lofted third-floor mezzanine could function as den, office, or guest room
• Top-floor deeded roof deck with skyline views
• Recessed and track lighting
• Ground-floor street entry
• In-unit washer/dryer
• Deeded 1-car garage and storage space
• Desirable location in close proximity to world-class San Francisco shopping, dining, and entertainment and public transportation
• Current HOA dues: $385.28 per month