301 Main St. #19G
1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 758 Sq. Ft.
Premium-Elevation View Home at the Infinity
Address: 301 Main Street #19G
Building: The Infinity
Neighborhood: South Beach
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Square Feet: 758
HOA Dues: $873.59
Listed At: $1,075,000
This coveted Infinity home showcases the energy of South Beach and an exhilarating cityscape panorama. 301 Main Street Residence 19G is a premium view residence with a highly desirable 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom floor plan at a commanding 19th floor elevation. The Infinity offers unrivaled convenience from one of the most central luxury towers in the city with easy access to the Embarcadero waterfront, the Financial District, BART, Muni lines, and world-class shopping, dining, and entertainment. Discover the very best in San Francisco views from the heart of South Beach.
Residence 19G is considerately proportioned with a spacious chef-grade kitchen that opens to an expansive combination living and dining room space. Entertain guests or simply relax in this ideal light-filled living/dining area with gorgeous rich-toned hardwood flooring and an expansive wall-to-wall window line with views of the downtown skyline. The open-concept kitchen is generously equipped with a high-end stainless steel Thermador refrigerator, premium Bosch appliances, contemporary Studio Becker cabinetry, sleek granite countertops, and a functional center island. Residence 19G’s bedroom suite is sizable with an equally impressive window line overlooking deep city panoramas and features plush carpeting, a large walk-in closet, and an adjacent spa-like bathroom. The bathroom finishes are luxurious including a deep soaking tub, natural stone countertops, and rich walnut-themed Studio Becker cabinetry.
The iconic Infinity condominium complex in South Beach was designed by the joint architecture team of Bernardo Fort-Brescia of Architectonica and Heller Manus and developed by Tishman Speyer. The Infinity is a complex of 4 individual buildings: two high-rise towers of 42 and 37 floors and 2 mid-rise towers of 9 and 8 stories, all sharing a full suite of luxury amenities such as a 5,000 square foot fitness center, 75-foot-long indoor pool, club lounge with catering kitchen and bar, movie theater, business center, and more. The high-rise towers’ signature all-glass exterior and round undulating facade make it one of the most stylish, unique buildings in San Francisco, if not the entire country.
Within immediate proximity from your front door is the Embarcadero, a promenade running alongside the water, the Financial District, the Ferry Building, AT&T Park, and the best dining and shopping options the city has to offer. If work or play takes you away from the city, highway on-ramps to the East Bay and Peninsula are all within a few blocks.
Living at the Infinity is the perfect marriage of luxury, comfort, and convenience.
• Premium-elevation residence with expansive San Francisco city panoramas
• Spacious and open 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom floor plan
• 758 sq. ft. per tax records
• Modern chef’s kitchen with granite countertops, Studio Becker cabinetry, Watermark fixtures, and top-of-the-line finishes and appliances including a Bosch gas cooktop, microwave, and dishwasher and a Thermador refrigerator
• Elegant bedroom with walk-in closet, plush carpeting, and gorgeous views
• Spa-like bathroom offering premium tilework, marble-topped vanity, Studio Becker cabinetry, and Watermark fixtures
• Rich-toned hardwood flooring in living areas
• In-unit Bosch washer and dryer
• Air conditioning
• 1-car parking
• HOA dues: $873.59 per month
• 24-hour attended lobby
• Professionally managed with on-site concierge
• 5,000 sq. ft. fitness center (one of the largest in San Francisco!) fully equipped with state-of-the-art cardio machines and weight training equipment, yoga room with Pilates equipment, private massage rooms, and dry saunas
• 75-foot-long heated indoor pool
• Club lounge with catering kitchen, bar, and entertainment system
• Movie theater with surround sound speaker system
• Business center with professional-grade copier/scanner
• 2 executive meeting rooms: one large “board” room and a more intimate meeting room
• Landscaped courtyard with waterfall
• Highly-rated Prospect restaurant on the ground floor of the building