3090 Glascock St. #202
Oakland Condo for Sale
Welcome to Oakland’s waterfront district. Harborwalk is a short drive across the Park Street Drawbridge to Alameda, where you can enjoy pedestrian friendly streets and lively downtown dining/shopping. Network Associates Coliseum, the historic Paramount Theatre and Fruitvale Station shopping are all nearby. A short drive north takes you to Jack London Square, with its myriad shops, restaurants, farmers’ market, movie theatre and active nightlife. For commuters, Harborwalk offers easy access to BART, I-880, Amtrak and ferry service to San Francisco.
Unit 202 is a spacious 1,023 square foot 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom courtyard-facing unit featuring a balcony off the living room, stainless steel appliances, a master bedroom with a walk-in closet, in-unit laundry and 2-car parking.
• 1,023 sq. ft. (per developer)
• Open living/dining area
• Balcony off living room
• U-shaped kitchen with breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances including refrigerator, electric oven/range, dishwasher, and microwave
• Master bedroom with walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom
• Spacious second bedroom
• Second full bathroom with shower over tub
• Carpet throughout living areas and bedrooms
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 2-car assigned parking
* Square footage and other information was received from third party sources. Such information has not been, and will not be, verified by Climb Real Estate Group. If important to buyers, this information must be verified by buyer's own investigation.