318 Spear St. #3B
2 BR + Den, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale1,384 Sq. Ft.
The Infinity 318 Spear St. #3B
Address: 318 Spear Street #3B
Building: South Beach
District: South Beach
Bedrooms: 2 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Square Feet: 1,384
HOA Dues: $810.82
Spacious, Elegant, and Light-Filled Infinity Corner Home
A desirable floor plan and tasteful updates make this Infinity home the perfect balance of true luxury living and modern metropolitan perfection. Residence 3B offers almost 1,400 square feet of living space in an elegant 2 bedroom plus flex space / 2 bathroom configuration. The living/dining area and the master suite boast a rare double-corner orientation offering ample light and a broad visual plane through the two walls of windows per room. The outlook from the home is well-grounded with a perspective of lush green treetops and the backdrop of historically and architecturally significant buildings.
The generously sized combination living/dining room is perfect for entertaining and faces out to the city, overlooking the heart of the highly anticipated Folsom Boulevard and the Embarcadero waterfront. An open and efficient kitchen design is highlighted by a center island and includes sleek white Studio Becker kitchen cabinetry, granite countertops, and Bosch and Thermador stainless steel kitchen appliances. Additional updates include premium flooring, designer lighting, executive-grade closet organizers and custom window treatments throughout the unit.
A generous master suite complements the home with an elegant bay window sitting area, full-feature walk-in closet, and a spa-like bathroom that boasts a large soaking tub, separate shower, and a rare feature window that provides a flow of natural light. The bathrooms are luxuriously finished, typical of the Infinity, with Watermark fixtures, marble counters, and premium tiling. Adding more functionality to the home is a spacious flex space that functions well as a media room, reading room, office or a guest sleeping area.
The iconic Infinity condominium complex was designed by the joint architecture team of Bernardo Fort-Brescia of Architectonica and Heller Manus and developed by Tishman Speyer. The Infinity is a complex of 4 individual buildings: two high-rise towers of 42 and 37 stories and 2 mid-rise towers of 9 and 8 stories, all sharing a full suite of luxury amenities such as a 5,000 square foot fitness center, 75 foot long indoor pool, club lounge with catering kitchen and bar, movie theater, business center, and more. The high-rise towers’ signature all-glass exterior and round undulating facade makes it one of the most stylish, unique buildings in San Francisco, if not the entire country. Situated one block away from the Embarcadero waterfront, the Infinity residences are steps away from the Financial District, Ferry Building, top-rated restaurants, and world class shopping, as well as all the major highways. Living at the Infinity is the perfect marriage of luxury, comfort, and convenience.
• 1,384 sq. ft. per tax records
• 2 bedroom plus flex space, 2 bathrooms
• Unique “double-corner” floor plan
• Desirable metropolitan outlook with the complement of lush green tree tops
• Kitchen with Bosch and Thermador stainless steel appliances, gas oven/range with outside ventilation, granite countertops
• Generous master suite with elegant bay window sitting area, full-feature walk-in closet, and spa-like bathroom
• Master bath with large soaking tub, separate shower, and rare feature window for ample natural light
• Dual-zone A/C and central heat
• In-unit Bosch washer and dryer
• Upgraded window coverings throughout
• Premium flooring and upgraded plush carpet
• One parking space in building
• HOA dues: $810.82
• 24-hour attended lobby
• Professionally managed with on-site concierge
• 5,000 square foot fitness center
• 75 foot long heated indoor pool
• Club lounge with catering kitchen, bar, and entertainment system
• Movie theater with surround sound speaker system
• Business center with professional-grade copier/scanner
• Landscaped courtyard with waterfall
For more about the Infinity and the latest condos for sale and for rent, visit TheInfinitySF.com.