325 Arlington Way
3 BR + Bonus Room, 2 BA San Francisco Home for Sale 1,050 Sq. Ft.
Charming Home in Convenient Location
Address: 325 Arlington Way
Neighborhood: Glen Park
Bedrooms: 3 BR + Bonus Room
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Square Feet: 1,050
Sold On: 24-Aug-2015
This charming three bedroom, two bathroom Glen Park home offers an efficient living space in a convenient location within close proximity of the Glen Park BART station, playgrounds, and local shopping. 325 Arlington’s upper floor is made up of an open living/dining area with a wonderful overlook, an open kitchen, a full bathroom, and three well-proportioned bedrooms at the opposite end of the home. The main level also includes the convenience of an in-unit washer and dryer. The lower level includes a large finished space with high ceilings, a kitchenette area, a full bathroom, and direct access to the backyard and a 1-car garage.
Located adjacent to Noe Valley, Bernal Heights, and the Mission District, Glen Park offers convenient access to public transportation including the Glen Park BART station, six bus lines, and highway 280. The neighborhood is also close by to several parks (including Holly Park and Saint Mary’s Playground) and the Glen Park and Bernal Heights branch libraries. Glen Park provides easy access to daily necessities, plus popular local restaurants like Balompie Cafe, La Santaneca, Manzoni, and Le P’tit Laurent. With a superb location and ample open living space, the original condition of the home offers a lot of appeal with options for a buyer’s personal touches.
• Charming 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom single-family home with bonus space
• Open kitchen/entertaining area, bedrooms, and full bathroom on the main floor
• Finished lower level (unwarranted by seller) with access to the rear yard, kitchenette area, high ceilings, full bathroom, and separate entrance
• 1-car garage with ample storage
• 1,050 sq. ft. on 1,663 sq. ft. lot (per tax record)
• Convenient central location near Glen Park BART, Holly Park, and Saint Mary’s Playground