333 Main St. #8C
3 BR, 2.5 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
The Infinity 333 Main St. #8C
Address: 333 Main Street #8C
Building: The Infinity
Neighborhood: South Beach
Bedrooms: 3 BR
Bathrooms: 2.5 BA
Manhattan-Style Infinity Residence with 2 View Terraces
When your home is one of the coveted corner 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom homes at the Infinity, you’ll enjoy incomparable luxury, fascinating design and two large patios. This house-like condominium is very special, with peek-a-boo views of the Bay Bridge and the bay. This San Francisco city view condominium is a very rare, private single-story floor plan with exposures to the south and west. The highlight of the home is two extra-wide terraces that run almost the entire length of the two sides of the home, accessible from both the living room and kitchen area; you and your friends can enjoy the city life, dine al fresco, and relax on large chaises.
Floor-to-ceiling windows surround this stunning and sleek triple mint home boasting hand-scraped hickory hardwood floors, high ceilings, custom light fixtures, designer wallpaper, built-ins, custom bookshelves, and generous closet space. This modern home features an open chef’s kitchen with an island and additional Studio Becker cabinetry, perfect for entertaining or the home chef. Premium kitchen finishes include a Bosch gas range, sleek Studio Becker kitchen cabinetry, a Thermador refrigerator and a Bosch stainless microwave and dishwasher. There is a functional powder room for guests. Additional amenities include three central A/C units, a washer/dryer, and custom window treatments. Live in complete luxury with over $100,000 in designer upgrades.
The master bedroom suite includes a walk-in closet and an en-suite master bathroom that features a heated towel rack and a shower over tub. The second bedroom is perfect for overnight or regular guests. A third bedroom is currently used as an office space with a built-in desk for arts and crafts, but can easily fit a queen-sized bed. The second hall bathroom has all the amenities of a spa-like bathroom.
• Living room features dropped ceiling height with halogen lights
• 2 huge patios with city views and peek-a-boo water and Bay Bridge views
• Sleek Studio Becker kitchen cabinetry, Thermador refrigerator, Bosch gas oven/range, Bosch stainless microwave and dishwasher
• Custom built-in bookshelves in hall
• Master bedroom and third bedroom feature custom closets
• Built-in cabinetry and work space areas in third bedroom, perfect for use as an office
• Designer wallpaper in all bathrooms, master bedroom and hallway
• Hand-scraped hickory hardwood floors
• 100% New Zealand wool carpet with extra-thick padding
• Floor-to-ceiling modern neutral drapery in living room and kitchen and Roman shade in third bedroom, all with with heat-hesistant blackout lining
• 3 A/C units
• Washer/dryer in unit
• Deeded parking
The Infinity offers exceptional architecture, layout and design in one of San Francisco’s most desirable neighborhoods. Designed by renowned Miami-based architectural firm Arquitectonica and Heller Manus and built by Tishman Speyer, The Infinity is a luxury waterfront community of 4 individual buildings: two high-rise towers of 42 stories at 338 Spear Street and 37 stories at 301 Main Street, and two mid-rise towers of 9 stories at 333 Main Street and 8 stories at 301 Main Street, all sharing a full suite of luxury amenities and services. This coveted 8C unit is located on the corner of the mid-rise tower, allowing for a boutique small-building feel with the advantages of a high-rise tower. The Infinity’s signature all-glass exterior and round, undulating corners make it one of the most unique residential condominium buildings in San Francisco.
Building amenities include a 24-hour doorman/concierge, central air and heat, an indoor 75-foot lap pool, a club lounge, a 14-seat movie theatre, a business center, conference rooms, and a 5,000 square foot gym that is the largest private residence gym in the city. Enjoy a large, coveted deeded parking space on B2 with close proximity to the elevator.
When you live at The Infinity, you are living at one of the most prestigious addresses in Rincon Hill. Residents enjoy living one block from the Embarcadero, anchored by the nearby Ferry Building, The Polo Grounds, a famous Irish bar and grill near AT&T Park–home of the World Champion Giants–and waterfront restaurants. The Infinity is also close to the Westfield Mall, Yerba Buena Park, SF MOMA, Union Square shopping, and SOMA nightlife.
• 24-hour security
• On-site concierge staff
• 5,000 square foot fitness center with sauna and locker rooms
• 75 foot indoor heated lap pool
• Club lounge with large TV screen, iPod hookup, catering kitchen
• 14-seat private screening room with Xbox, Blu-ray, and satellite TV
• Business center with professional-grade copier/fax/printer
• 2 conference/meeting rooms
• Secure underground parking
• World-class restaurant located onsite in the building (Prospect – Chef Nancy Oakes of Boulevard)
The TV and mount in the living room and all exterior plants, chaises and art on decks are excluded from the sale.
For showings contact Billy Lane at 415.990.1053 or email@example.com.
For more about the Infinity and the latest condos for sale and for rent, visit TheInfinitySF.com.