338 Spear St. #21G
1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
High-Floor Condo at The Infinity
Address: 338 Spear Street #21G
Building: The Infinity
Neighborhood: South Beach
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Sold On: 21-May-2015
This luxurious 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom residence offers one of the most coveted floor plans available at the Infinity with a west-facing outlook and an excellent location near the Embarcadero waterfront and Financial District.
Residence 21G is well proportioned with a spacious chef-grade kitchen that opens to the expansive light-filled combination living and dining room space. The kitchen is generously equipped with a high-end stainless steel Thermador refrigerator, premium Bosch appliances (including a gas cooktop, microwave, and dishwasher), cool white Studio Becker cabinetry, sleek dark gray granite countertops, and a functional center island. Rich toned hardwood floors flow from the entertaining space through to the spacious bedroom and help define the efficient office nook area. The bedroom features a walk-in closet, and the bathroom is luxurious-feeling, featuring a deep soaking tub, granite countertops, and rich walnut-themed Studio Becker cabinetry. Together, the luxurious appointments make this home the perfect refuge for the modern city dweller.
The iconic Infinity condominium complex in South Beach was designed by the joint architecture team of Bernardo Fort-Brescia of Architectonica and Heller Manus and developed by Tishman Speyer. The Infinity is a complex of 4 individual buildings: two high-rise towers of 42 and 37 floors and 2 mid-rise towers of 9 and 8 stories, all sharing a full suite of luxury amenities such as a 5,000 square foot fitness center, 75-foot-long indoor pool, club lounge with catering kitchen and bar, movie theater, business center, and more. The high-rise towers’ signature all-glass exterior and round undulating facade make it one of the most stylish, unique buildings in San Francisco, if not the entire country.
Within immediate proximity from your front door is the Embarcadero, a promenade running alongside the water, the Financial District, the Ferry Building, AT&T Park, and the best dining and shopping options the city has to offer. If work or play takes you away from the city, highway on-ramps to the East Bay and Peninsula are all within a few blocks.
Living at the Infinity is the perfect marriage of luxury, comfort, and convenience.
• Premium-elevation Infinity view residence
• Spacious and open 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom floor plan
• Modern chef’s kitchen with granite countertops, Studio Becker cabinetry, Watermark fixtures, and top-of-the-line finishes and appliances including a Bosch gas cooktop, microwave, and dishwasher and a Thermador refrigerator
• Elegant bedroom with a walk-in closet and gorgeous window lines
• Spa-like bathroom offering premium tilework, marble-topped vanity, Studio Becker cabinetry, and Watermark fixtures
• Efficient office nook suitable for a desk
• Rich hardwood flooring
• In-unit Bosch washer and dryer
• Air conditioning
• 1-car parking
• HOA dues: $838.10 per month
• 24-hour attended lobby
• Professionally managed with on-site concierge
• 5,000 square foot fitness center (one of the largest in San Francisco!) fully equipped with state-of-the-art cardio machines and weight training equipment, yoga room with Pilates equipment, private massage rooms, and dry saunas
• 75-foot-long heated indoor pool
• Club lounge with catering kitchen, bar, and entertainment system
• Movie theater with surround sound speaker system
• Business center with professional-grade copier/scanner
• 2 executive meeting rooms: one large “board” room and a more intimate meeting room
• Landscaped courtyard with waterfall
• Highly-rated Prospect restaurant on the ground floor of the building
For more about the Infinity and the latest condos for sale and for rent, visit TheInfinitySF.com.