350 Alabama St. #5
1 BR + Flex Space + Den, 1.5 BA San Francisco Loft for Sale 1,298 Sq. Ft.
Expansive Inner Mission Loft
Address: 350 Alabama Street #5
Neighborhood: Inner Mission
Bedrooms: 1 BR + Flex Space + Den
Bathrooms: 1.5 BA
Style: Live/Work Loft
Square Feet: 1,298
HOA Dues: $578.80
Sold On: 20-Mar-2015
This completely re-imagined bi-level live/work loft combines a bold urban design, a contemporary chef-grade kitchen with a modern aesthetic and Viking appliances, and an expansive floor plan with a double-height entertaining area and wide plank distressed oak flooring on the main floor. The upper mezzanine level offers an enclosed master suite, a flexible media room/guest space, and a loft-style den area–ample space for a start-up or as a dynamic living space. There are two private balconies, parking, and a large storage space to complete this premium property.
The engaging urban design of this award-winning building blends seamlessly with the spirit of the Mission District to create exceptional living spaces within a dynamic environment. Take refuge from the urban city in the huge interior tiled courtyard with seating areas and lush plants. The building also includes super-fast Webpass internet service for its residents.
350 Alabama is nestled in the heart of the most vibrant neighborhoods in the city adjacent to an abundance of restaurants and cafes, grocery stores (including the city’s largest Whole Foods), and the city’s most dynamic mix of cultural and culinary gems. Every amenity the Mission has to offer is just outside your door. Enjoy hip restaurants like Flour and Water, Central Kitchen, Universal Cafe, Locanda, and Farina. You’re also close to the new Blue Bottle Coffee and Heath Ceramics. Muni and BART are just a few blocks away, ensuring the city’s lively surrounding neighborhoods (The Castro, SOMA, and Potrero Hill) are in easy reach. There’s also easy access to freeways 101 and 280 to downtown, the Peninsula, the Bay Bridge, and more.
• Re-imagined modern bi-level loft with an expansive 1,298 sq. ft. of living space per tax records
• 1 bedroom plus flex space and den, 1.5 bathrooms
• Flexible floor plan with a double-height entertaining area, great light, and wide plank distressed oak flooring on the main floor
• Premium chef-grade kitchen with ample storage in modern cabinetry, granite counters, stainless steel Viking gas range and refrigerator, Bosch microwave/hood and dishwasher
• Flexible mezzanine level offering an enclosed master suite, a flexible media room/guest space, and a loft-style den area, all with premium floor treatments
• En-suite bathroom in the master bedroom, half bathrom on the main floor for guests
• Private balconies off living space and master bedroom
• New designer grade lighting and fixtures
• Washer and dryer in unit
• 1-car deeded parking
• Additional storage room in garage
• HOA dues: $578.80 per month