370 De Haro Street #B10
2 BR, 2.5 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
Showplace Square Lofts 370 De Haro Street #B10
Address: 370 De Haro Street #B10
Community: Showplace Square Lofts
Neighborhood: Potrero Hill
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2.5 BA
Style: Live/Work Loft
Parking: 2-Car Parking
370 De Haro Street Loft B10 is a spacious tri-level live/work loft condominium residence reimagined for modern life. A rare find in Potrero Hill, this unique space blends the opportunity to create a street-level at-home business or start-up with the casual ease of a contemporary loft lifestyle.
The main entry level features a dramatic and light-filled space with soaring ceilings, exposed stainless duct work, and antiqued oiled wide-plank hardwood flooring. The large living room with huge windows on three sides and a gas fireplace provides the backdrop for entertaining. The dining area is perfect to host a dinner party in this open concept layout.
The chef’s kitchen is complete with new quartz countertops, glass door cabinets, a Bertazzoni gas range, a Bosch stainless dishwasher, and a Liebherr stainless steel refrigerator. A separate peninsula island comes complete with a wine refrigerator. Also on this main floor is a full bathroom with new tile, a shower-over-tub, and a washer and dryer.
The upper level mezzanine is accessed by a spiral staircase. The open master bedroom suite is generous in both light and air with a spacious closet. The upstairs master bathroom is finished with designer tile, a spacious vanity, a custom light fixture, and an enclosed glass shower.
Setting the new standard in modern urban living, the studio level provides a creative space in the city’s leading-edge environment. This studio level is the perfect office, second bedroom, or media room. With direct street-level access, this is an ideal start-up space with wide plank hardwood floors, a half bathroom, a walk-in closet, and tall ceilings. Floor-to-ceiling windows overlook the building’s garden.
Located on 16th Street in Potrero Hill, Showplace Square Lofts were constructed in 2000. The upscale boutique building features a dramatic exterior and resilient stainless steel framing that leads you into the stunning palm tree-lined promenade privately accessed by the 28 units that reside in the complex.
This live/work building is perfectly located in the center of all that Potrero Hill has to offer. Showplace Square Lofts is around the corner from Whole Foods, multiple coffee shops, Jackson Park, World Gym, the Culinary Academy, the School of Dance, Center for the Book, Public Libraries, and multiple restaurant options. In addition to offering some of the city’s best weather, Potrero Hill is perfectly located between Mission Bay and the Inner Mission, with great access to freeways 101 and 280.
• Tri-level floor plan
• 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
• Dramatic stainless steel facade
• High loft ceilings with exposed duct work and piping
• Industrial sized, double-hung operable windows
• Open living/dining room with gas fireplace
• Gourmet kitchen with fully integrated cabinetry, new quartz countertops, stainless steel sink, high-end fixtures, island with wine refrigerator, and stainless steel appliances including gas oven/range, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave
• Bathrooms finished with quartz counters, porcelain vessel sinks, custom cabinetry, and elegant soaking tubs
• Distinctive wood and glass sliding wall panels
• Mezzanine master bedroom suite with spiral staircase
• Spacious closets
• Studio level with half bathroom, walk-in closet/storage, and direct promenade and street access, perfect for second bedroom, office, or startup company
• DuChateau wide plank hardwood floors on main level and lower level, carpet on upper level
• Direct access to outdoor promenade from lower level
• Forced air central heating/cooling
• Washer and dryer in unit
• 2 independent garage parking spaces
• Building features 2 high speed elevators and palm tree-lined promenade
• Easy freeway access