38 Lusk St. #1
1 BR + Den, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 1,930 Sq. Ft.
Rare One-of-a-Kind South Beach Loft
Address: 38 Lusk Street #1
Neighborhood: South Beach
Bedrooms: 1 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Square Feet: 1,930
HOA Dues: $415
Sold On: 14-May-2015
Filmed for Million Dollar Listing San Francisco, this is truly a one-of-a-kind loft. Indulge in San Francisco city living in the heart of exciting South Beach. As you enter you are immediately greeted by an immense living space filled with light and featuring soaring ceilings, large windows, a modern fireplace and doors to a patio. This space is ideal for entertaining, as it offers an open floor plan with many seating and entertaining areas. Just off the living and dining room enjoy your morning coffee, an evening cocktail, or just the fresh air on your private patio.
The kitchen is every chef’s dream with exquisite high-end stainless steel appliances including a Viking range with a Zephyr hood, a Jenn-Air refrigerator and dishwasher, and a new GE Monogram wine fridge. With an abundance of counter space and storage and an open concept layout, you will find spending time in the kitchen an amazing experience.
The enclosed lower room is a flexible space that can be used as an office or as a place for your overnight guests to retire after a night out in the city. This area has been specifically designed so you can make the lower room into a private suite with a sophisticated upgraded bathroom which features glass tiles and a luxurious soaking tub.
Upstairs you will find the redesigned and remodeled master suite with a new bathroom and a remodeled walk-in closet. Newly installed DuChateau white oiled oak flooring on the stairs and in the bedroom are a perfect upgrade. The en-suite spa bathroom features a 7-foot shower with a 3/4 inch glass wall, a rain shower, Duravit double sinks, a custom vanity, and travertine tile.
This beautiful loft is conveniently located at the intersection of San Francisco’s most exciting neighborhoods–South Beach, SOMA, and Mission Bay–featuring popular restaurants, coffee shops, entertainment, and everyday conveniences including a supermarket right across the street. You are near tons of convenient transportation options including Caltrain, Muni, 101, and 280. In addition, a subway stop is planned for the corner of Fourth and Townsend, half a block away.
• 1 bedroom plus den, 2 bathrooms
• 1,930 sq. ft. per architect
• Sophisticated upgrades
• Large private terrace off living/dining room
• Open floor plan with soaring ceilings
• Living room features newly installed modern Jotul gas fireplace with 16-foot loft vent
• Gourmet kitchen with high-end stainless steel appliances
• Den perfect as office or guest room
• Large newly remodeled master bedroom with new walk-in closet
• New master bathroom with 7-foot shower with a 3/4 inch glass wall, a rain shower, Duravit double sinks, a custom vanity, and travertine tile
• Custom remote-controlled window coverings
• DuChateau white oiled oak flooring on stairs and the mezzanine level
• Track lighting has been replaced with modern LED stainless cable lighting
• Newly installed alarm system
• 3 ceiling fans
• Newly installed large-capacity Whirlpool washer and dryer in unit
• Deeded parking for 1 car included; 2-car tandem possible
• Deeded storage room included
• HOA dues: $415.00 per month
• Boutique live/work loft building built in 1995
• Centrally located between South Beach, Mission Bay, and SOMA
• Near all major transportation options: BART, Caltrain, Bay Bridge, 101/280, multiple Muni lines, future Central Subway line
• Close to restaurants, shopping, groceries, and more