38 N. Almaden Blvd. #1218
1 BR + Den, 1 BA San Jose Condo for Sale 1,097 Sq. Ft.
Spacious Condo with Den and Balcony
Address: 38 North Almaden Boulevard #1218
Neighborhood: San Jose
Bedrooms: 1 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Square Feet: 1,097
HOA Dues: $516
Sold On: 28-Jun-2017
Looking for a home in San Jose’s premier luxury building? This 1 bedroom plus den, 1 bathroom condo on the 12th floor of the award-winning Axis building features views of downtown and the palm trees of Almaden Boulevard as well as overlooking the building’s lushly landscaped common area with a heated pool, barbecue, and lounge areas plus two hot tubs for lounging and relaxing.
This spacious home features a large completely enclosed den that is perfect for a guest room. The architectural detail includes clean lines, attention to detail, top-quality finishes, and amazing amenities, making this modern condo ideal for many lifestyles. The contemporary-style kitchen has granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a U-shaped layout to allow for ample storage and breakfast bar. To finish it off is a large bathroom with stone finishes, a deep tub, and extra cabinets for linens. The home also offers cherry-stained hardwood floors, a balcony, and in-unit laundry as well as deeded parking.
The Axis building is packed with high-end amenities worthy of a fine hotel, including a fitness center; a pool; 2 spas; an outdoor entertaining deck with a gas grill and a shaded picnic area; indoor entertaining; on-site management; and concierge services. Located less than one block from San Pedro Square and Marketplace, this is truly the center of entertaining, dining, and shopping in downtown San Jose. No matter your commute method, this location puts you in the heart of Silicon Valley with easy access to all of San Jose’s amenities and services.
Don’t let this one slip by; you will regret it!
• 1 bedroom plus den, 1 bathroom
• Approximately 1,097 sq. ft. of living space per tax records
• Downtown and courtyard views
• Open living/dining area
• U-shaped kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances
• Completely enclosed den which can be used as a guest room
• Full bathroom with deep tub
• Washer/dryer in unit
• Deeded 1-car parking, space #297
• Current HOA dues: $516 per month
• Award-winning building situated in the best downtown neighborhood
• Welcoming lobby
• Concierge service including laundry drop-off
• 24-hour front desk attendant and carded access to all gates and elevator
• Heated pool and hot tub
• Large outdoor dining area with custom-designed barbecue grill and fire pit
• Newly remodeled state-of-the-art fitness center
• Owner’s lounge
• On-site building management
• Close to top Bay Area companies, dining, and amenities including San Pedro Square restaurants, marketplace, Little Italy, light rail, SAP Center, San Jose Caltrain Station
• 5-minute drive to Target, Trader Joe’s, Safeway; 12-minute drive to new 49ers stadium
• Close proximity to San Jose airport
• Easy access to freeways 280 and 101