38 N. Almaden Blvd. #2008
1 BR, 1 BA San Jose Condo for Sale 791 Sq. Ft.
Address: 38 North Almaden Boulevard #2008
City: San Jose
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Square Feet: 791
HOA Dues: $495
Sold On: 18-Oct-2017
Looking for a pied-a-terre in San Jose’s premier luxury building? This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo is located on the 20th floor at the award-winning Axis building with eastern foothills views as well as overlooking the lushly landscaped outdoor common area with a heated pool, a barbecue, and lounge areas as well as two hot tubs for lounging and relaxing.
This spacious yet efficient home offers clean lines, attention to detail, top-quality finishes, and amazing amenities making this modern condo ideal for many lifestyles. The penthouse-style kitchen has Sapele wood cabinets, granite countertops, a granite backsplash, a built-in Sub-Zero refrigerator, and a Viking stove and microwave. There is a large bathroom with travertine finishes, a deep tub, and extra cabinets for linens. To finish it off, the home features dark stained solid oak floors, window coverings, large closets, in-unit laundry, and deeded parking as well as an additional deeded storage space.
The Axis building is packed with high-end amenities worthy of a fine hotel, including a lobby attended 24 hours a day; a newly remodeled fitness center; a pool; 2 spas; an outdoor entertaining deck with a gas grill and a shaded picnic area; indoor entertaining; on-site management; and concierge services. Located less than one block from San Pedro Square and Marketplace, this is truly the center of entertaining, dining, and shopping in downtown San Jose. Things are happening downtown SJ; businesses are moving in, residential and commercial buildings are going up, and many more proposed projects are working their way through the planning process. No matter your commute method, this location puts you in the heart of Silicon Valley with easy access to all of San Jose’s amenities and services.
Don’t let this one slip by; you will regret it.
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• 791 sq. ft. of living space per tax records
• Floor-to-ceiling windows
• Higher ceilings
• Open living/dining room
• Kitchen features granite counters and backsplash, Sub-Zero and Viking appliances
• Bathroom has stone finishes, extra storage, and upgraded lighting and shower head
• Walk-in closet in bedroom
• Large front hall pantry/closet
• New LED lighting
• 1-car deeded parking wired for EV
• Deeded storage
• Current HOA dues: $495 per month
• Award-winning building situated in the best downtown neighborhood
• Welcoming lobby
• Concierge service including laundry drop-off
• 24-hour front desk attendant and carded access to all gates and elevator
• Heated pool and hot tub
• Large outdoor dining area with custom-designed barbecue grill and fire pit
• Newly remodeled state-of-the-art fitness center
• Owner’s lounge
• On-site building management
• Close to top Bay Area companies, dining, and amenities including San Pedro Square restaurants, marketplace, Little Italy, light rail, SAP Center, San Jose Caltrain Station
• 5-minute drive to Target, Trader Joe’s, Safeway; 12-minute drive to new 49ers stadium
• Close proximity to San Jose airport
• Easy access to freeways 280 and 101