400 Beale St. #1214
3 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 1,433 Sq. Ft.
Bridgeview 400 Beale St. #1214
Address: 400 Beale Street #1214
District: South Beach
Bedrooms: 3 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Square Feet: 1,433
Contemporary South Beach Home
This coveted and rare 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home offers an expansive and open floor plan with 1,433 square feet of living space and a dynamic corner outlook. The broad window lines in the living and dining space provide a backdrop of the South Beach skyline with a glimpse of the San Francisco Bay and Bay Bridge. Whether intended as a primary residence or a spacious urban pied-a-terre, this wonderful floor plan is thoughtful and flexible for a family, multi-generational family, or roommates.
With Brazilian cherry hardwood floors, new custom paint, and new carpet, this home is the perfect setting for any interior design, whether modern, Mid-Century, eclectic or traditional. The spacious modern kitchen is complete with expansive storage via custom cherry cabinets, granite counter tops, and premium-grade appliances including a powerful overhead chef’s hood, built-in microwave/oven system, and a stainless steel refrigerator. A cherry-topped bar area opens to the grand entertaining space where there is room for a large dining table, perfect for dinner guests and parties, and a living room area with wonderful light.
The master suite–a personal haven of privacy, luxury, and comfort–features a large walk-in closet with an en-suite master bathroom. The other two bedrooms are spacious with generous closet spaces and new carpet. Throughout this residence, the finishes, fixtures and features match the Bridgeview’s high-caliber standards. An in-unit washer/dryer, ample closets, a walk-in storage/coat closet, one-car parking, and a secure storage cage complete this home.
Bridgeview features modern design with thoughtful finishes which combine to create effortless urban dwelling in a desirable South Beach location. Designed in partnership by world renowned architects HKS Architects and Christiani Johnson Architects, Bridgeview consists of a 26-story tower and adjacent 15-story tower. Service amenities include 24/7 security and concierge, well-appointed fitness facilities, a heated full-size lap pool, a spa, and a panoramic glassed-in roof deck with two outdoor barbecue gas grills.
Gracefully nestled on Beale Street between Rincon Hill and South Beach, the convenient location is just blocks from downtown and the waterfront. Bridgeview places residents in close proximity to many of San Francisco’s most desirable destinations such as the Financial District, Union Square, the Embarcadero Waterfront, Yerba Buena Gardens, Westfield Shopping Center, the Metreon, AT&T Ball Park, the Ferry Building with its famed Farmers’ Market, as well as many of the City’s finest restaurants and cafes. Enjoy the convenience of shopping at Whole Foods, Trader Joes, a gourmet Safeway and the market at Bayside Village. Bridgeview is also conveniently located at the nexus of all modes of public transit including the Bay Bridge, 101/280, Caltrain, BART, Muni, shuttle stops and bike routes. There is even a special pedestrian entrance to access the building from Harrison Street onto the 5th floor of the building.
• Functional 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with 1,433 square feet of living space (per tax records)
• Open floor plan with grand entertaining area and expansive window lines
• Premium chef’s kitchen with custom cherry cabinets, granite counter tops, gas cooktop, overhead chef’s hood, built-in microwave/oven system, stainless steel refrigerator
• Generous master suite with a large walk-in closet and an en-suite bathroom
• Bathrooms feature limestone vanities and full tile shower surrounds
• Brazilian cherry floors in living areas, plush new carpet in bedrooms
• Designer window coverings, crown molding, and custom lighting
• Ample closet space with walk-in coat closet and designer organizers
• Energy-efficient double pane insulated windows
• Central fresh air supply system
• Deeded 1-car parking
• In-unit washer/dryer
• Storage unit
• Coveted South Beach location
• 24-hour security
• On-site fitness center
• Heated swimming pool and spa
• Roof deck with 2 barbecues
• On-site property management