418A Bosworth St.
3 BR, 2.5 BA San Francisco Townhome for Sale 1,533 Sq. Ft.
Fabulous Townhome Condo
Address: 418 Bosworth Street #A
Building: Village Terrace
Neighborhood: Bernal Heights
Bedrooms: 3 BR
Bathrooms: 2.5 BA
Square Feet: 1,533
HOA Dues: $288
Sold On: 16-Nov-2016
This house-like townhome condo in a 2-unit HOA offers 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms in a fabulously convenient Glen Park/Bernal Heights location, just 1 block from BART and easy 280 access. 418 Bosworth Street Unit A offers a perfect blend of form, functionality, layout, and indoor/outdoor living.
Dual living areas offer the ideal amount of separation, featuring a gas fireplace for relaxing the senses or warmth in the winter. The hallmark chef’s kitchen exudes class with a generous open floor plan, stainless steel appliances, sleek countertops, and plenty of storage in the elegantly dark finished cabinetry. At the center, you’ll find a large functional island with a breakfast bar fantastic for entertaining. The bottom floor is completed with a half bathroom, a stacked washer/dryer, interior access from the garage, and access to your backyard.
Upstairs, you’ll find three large bedrooms, including a master suite and two beautifully designed bathrooms with elegant tile work. The master suite also offers expansive south-facing views and a vast amount of closet space with upscale custom closet organizers. New wall-to-wall carpeting was just installed as well.
The spacious backyard is exemplary for a budding green thumb or barbecue aficionado alike. Parking is a breeze in the massive shared garage with practically limitless options for storage and organization.
Located minutes away from Glen Park BART Station and the 280 freeway, this gorgeous modern townhome at Village Terrace is a commuter’s dream. Vibrant Glen Park Village is at your doorstep featuring numerous exquisite restaurants, trademark coffee shops, and boutique grocery stores. Glen Canyon Park, a natural wonderland spanning 70 acres of hiking trails and parks, is just around the corner.
• 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
• 1,533 sq. ft. per tax records
• Gorgeous south-facing views
• Modern styling, built new in 2011
• Gourmet kitchen with gas stove and stainless appliances
• Half bathroom on lower level
• 3 large bedrooms on upper level including master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• 2 bathrooms on upper level
• In-unit stacked washer and dryer
• Deeded 1-car parking in shared garage with interior access and lots of storage
• Minutes to BART and Glen Park Village
• Quick access to 280 freeway
• Low HOA dues of $288 per month