This exceptional 04 floor plan is south/west facing and is sure to impress anyone with spectacular views of San Francisco Bay, AT&T ballpark and glistening city lights outlook from every room. Perched dramatically on the top of Rincon Hill are the structurally-unique high-rise condo towers of One Rincon Hill. Comprised of 14 townhouses and 695 condominiums, One Rincon Hill’s two towers will reach 45 and 60 stories respectively and offer spectacular vistas of the entire city of San Francisco. Completed in 2008, One Rincon Hill is the most significant addition to the San Francisco skyline in 30 years.
Designed by the Chicago architectural firm Solomon, Cordwell, Buenz, and Associates in a late-modernist style, the One Rincon Hill towers resemble a linear glass curtain wall with acurved southwest side. With 26 different floor plans for the 695 units and range in size from 600 square feet to 2000 square feet, One Rincon Hill condos offer luxury finishes such as bamboo flooring, sleek Italian cabinetry from del Tongo, Subzero stainless refrigerator and Bosch appliances. Floor-to-ceiling insulated glass curtain walls offer panoramic views of the city or the Bay. Ultra-luxury amenities such as 24 hour doorman, concierge, full service valet parking, club quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers, full-size outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck, gourmet barbeque area,and reflecting pool with infinity edge sets One Rincon Hill apart.
• 24-hour doorman & concierge
• Club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms & showers
• Spacious hospitality room w/ high-definition DVD theater
• Catering kitchen for hosting gatherings
• Outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck
• Gourmet barbecue area
• Reflecting pool with infinity edge
• Blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain
* Square footage and other information was received from third party sources. Such information has not been, and will not be, verified by Climb Real Estate Group. If important to buyers, this information must be verified by buyer's own investigation.