425 1st St. #1601
1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 837 Sq. Ft.
One Rincon Hill Views Above All Others
Address: 425 First Street #1601
Community: One Rincon Hill
Neighborhood: Rincon Hill
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Square Feet: 837
Sold On: 05-Aug-2016
This exceptional 01 floor plan with incredible light is east-facing and sure to impress, with spectacular unobstructed views of the Bay Bridge, Treasure Island, and the Berkeley Hills stretching as far as Mount Diablo. Capture the glistening Bay Bridge light show by night from both the living room and the bedroom. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 837 sq. ft. condo (per developer) features floor-to-ceiling windows, a spacious walk-in closet, gorgeous hardwood floors, and granite kitchen and bathroom countertops as well as designer Bosch and Sub-Zero appliances.
The One Rincon Hill development is a late-modernist style high-rise condo tower designed by architectural firm Solomon, Cordwell, Buenz and Associates. One Rincon Hill soars to 60 stories and offers unparalleled vistas of the entire city of San Francisco. Ultra-luxury amenities such as a 24-hour doorperson; a concierge; full-service valet parking; a club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers; a full-size 73-foot outdoor pool with a soothing spa; a beautifully landscaped garden deck and large open grass area; a gourmet barbecue area with plenty of table seating to enjoy an afternoon lunch or dinner; an outdoor fireplace lounge with comfortable seating; and a reflecting pool with an infinity edge set One Rincon Hill apart. For pet lovers, One Rincon Hill is pet friendly.
Perched dramatically on the top of Rincon Hill, next to South Beach and Financial District and blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain, One Rincon Hill’s prime location provides easy access to downtown, East Bay, and the Peninsula. Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, Union Square, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away.
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• 837 sq. ft. per developer
• Kitchen features Italian Del Tongo cabinetry, granite counters, Sub-Zero refrigerator, Bosch stainless steel appliances
• Bedroom features walk-in closet
• Bathroom features marble floors, granite counters, Italian cabinetry
• Hardwood flooring in living areas, carpet in bedroom
• Floor-to-ceiling insulated windows
• Bosch washer and dryer in unit
• 1-car valet parking included
• 24-hour doorperson and concierge
• Full-service valet parking
• Club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers
• Spacious hospitality room with high-definition DVD theater
• Catering kitchen for hosting gatherings
• Outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck
• Gourmet barbecue area
• Reflecting pool with infinity edge
• Blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain
• Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away