425 1st St. #2407
1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 819 Sq. Ft.
Bay Bridge Views at One Rincon Hill
Address: 425 First Street #2407
Community: One Rincon Hill and the Harrison
Neighborhood: Rincon Hill
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Square Feet: 819
Listed At: $1,199,000
Enjoy this upgraded 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo that has been one of the most popular one-bedroom floor plans at One Rincon Hill. This unit is unique, as it has been highly upgraded to include wide-plank white oak floors and a kitchen remodel that features white quartz counters, custom walnut cabinets, and a Krauss stainless sink with a Blanco faucet. Designer light features were also added to this lovely unit. Not only will the upgraded features capture your attention, but the city and bridge views are also captivating.
The bedroom is complete with a large walk-in closet and a separate linen closet. The bathroom has been upgraded with quartz countertops and custom walnut cabinets to match the kitchen remodel decor. A balcony with views; in-unit laundry; and valet parking complete the home.
The One Rincon Hill development, perched atop One Rincon Hill, is a late-modernist style high-rise condo tower designed by architectural firm Solomon, Cordwell, Buenz and Associates. One Rincon Hill soars to 60 stories, and offers unparalleled vistas of the entire city of San Francisco. Ultra-luxury amenities set One Rincon Hill apart from all others, including a 24-hour doorperson; a concierge; full-service valet parking; a club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers; a full-size 73-foot outdoor pool with a soothing spa; a beautifully landscaped garden deck and large open grass area; a gourmet barbecue area with plenty of table seating to enjoy an afternoon lunch or dinner; an outdoor fireplace lounge with comfortable seating; and a reflecting pool with an infinity edge.
One Rincon Hill is situated next to South Beach and the Financial District and is just blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain. Its prime location provides easy access to downtown, East Bay, and the Peninsula. Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, Union Square, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are mere blocks away.
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• 819 sq. ft. per owner
• Open living/dining room
• Kitchen features white quartz counters, custom walnut cabinets, Sub-Zero refrigerator, Bosch stainless steel appliances
• Bathroom features upgraded quartz countertops and custom cabinets
• Wide-plank white oak flooring in living room and kitchen, carpet in bedroom
• Floor-to-ceiling insulated windows
• Bosch washer and dryer in unit
• 1-car valet parking
• 24-hour doorperson and concierge
• Full-service valet parking
• Club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers
• Spacious hospitality room with high-definition DVD theater
• Catering kitchen for hosting gatherings
• Outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck
• Gourmet barbecue area
• Reflecting pool with infinity edge
• Access to Uncle Harry’s lounge on the 49th floor of the Harrison
• Blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain
• Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away