425 1st St. #3002
3 BR, 3 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 1,971 Sq. Ft.
Spacious Condo with Exceptional Views at One Rincon Hill
Address: 425 First Street #3002
Building: One Rincon Hill
Neighborhood: Rincon Hill
Bedrooms: 3 BR
Bathrooms: 3 BA
Square Feet: 1,971
Listed At: $2,849,000
People say that living at One Rincon Hill feels like winning the lottery. If that’s the case, those lucky enough to live at Residence 3002 will have won the lottery twice.
Soaring majestically thirty stories above downtown San Francisco, Residence 3002 boasts the most coveted of One Rincon Hill’s floor plans, pairing luxurious city-living with an abundance of family-friendly living space (and storage), normally reserved for suburban homes. In fact, so rare is this expansive floor plan that only four exist in the entire building (out of more than 300 total homes).
Upon entering the oversized foyer in this split-level 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom luxury condominium with jaw-dropping views, you’ll be struck by the rich texture of the solid walnut floors beneath your feet as you’re drawn by design toward the main living area. As you move invitingly into the living room, prepare to be astonished by the vivid panorama that awaits. Dramatic floor-to-ceiling views will captivate your attention as you gaze as far as the eye can see at the landmarks that comprise one of the most beautiful cities in the world, southwesterly from the S.F. Bay, Marina, and AT&T Park; westward to Twin Peaks; and northwest to Downtown and the Golden Gate Bridge. You’ll notice a cozy balcony extending naturally from the living room, designed to immerse you into the city’s rich tapestry, where you’ll smell the sea air, see and hear the stunning sights and sounds of the bustling city below, and be amazed each time you decompress in your oasis in the clouds, day or night.
The formal dining area extends seamlessly and effortlessly from the living room in order to preserve the most stunning views from the latter, making just sitting in the dining area an experience unto itself. An inviting hallway leads you from the living room and dining area to the fully equipped, exquisitely appointed kitchen replete with granite countertops, stainless steel Bosch appliances, and storage areas. The kitchen maintains its own intimate identity; where most high-rise kitchens are tightly arranged due to space constraints, Residence 3002’s kitchen breaks the mold, as there is plenty of room for an informal dining area/breakfast nook, including table and chairs.
Two spacious master suites on opposing ends of the residence, each with their own distinct, breathtaking views, provide the ultimate in refined comfort and tranquillity. The sleeping areas each contain large walk-in closets, while the exquisite master bathrooms offer granite and marble finishes, dual vanities, sleek modern cabinetry, sunken tubs, and separate glass-enclosed showers.
The third bedroom may be used alternatively as a guest room for a smaller family or for a flexible multi-use room, serving as both bedroom and office, while the custom built-in cabinets make for a natural media room for the consummate entertainer.
The laundry room is offset from the hallway, as is a large closet that may serve as an oversized pantry, additional storage, or even a small home-office space.
The One Rincon Hill development, perched atop One Rincon Hill, is a late-modernist style high-rise condo tower designed by architectural firm Solomon, Cordwell, Buenz and Associates. One Rincon Hill soars to 60 stories, and offers unparalleled vistas of the entire city of San Francisco. Ultra-luxury amenities set One Rincon Hill apart from all others, including a 24-hour doorperson; a concierge; full-service valet parking; a club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers; a full-size 73-foot outdoor pool with a soothing spa; a beautifully landscaped garden deck and large open grass area; a gourmet barbecue area with plenty of table seating to enjoy an afternoon lunch or dinner; an outdoor fireplace lounge with comfortable seating; and a reflecting pool with an infinity edge.
One Rincon Hill is situated next to South Beach and the Financial District and is just blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain. Its prime location provides easy access to downtown, East Bay, and the Peninsula. Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, Union Square, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are mere blocks away.
• 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
• 1,971 sq. ft. per developer
• Kitchen features designer glass tile backsplash, custom built-in drawers, Italian Del Tongo cabinetry, granite counters, Sub-Zero refrigerator, and Bosch stainless steel appliances
• Master bedroom features walk-in closet
• Bathrooms feature marble floors, granite counters, Italian cabinetry
• Third bedroom features customized media/office console built-ins suitable for home office, media room, den, play room, or could remain as a third bedroom
• Total of 9 closets: 2 large walk-ins; 3 include built-in dresser drawers; front entrance closet includes custom shelving, hanging rods, and pull-out drawers that were added by owner
• Designer lighting
• Hardwood flooring in living areas, carpet in bedrooms
• Floor-to-ceiling insulated windows with electric shades
• Bosch washer and dryer in unit
• 1-car valet parking included
• Storage unit included
• 24-hour doorperson and concierge
• Full-service valet parking
• Club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers
• Spacious hospitality room with high-definition DVD theater
• Catering kitchen for hosting gatherings
• Outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck
• Gourmet barbecue area
• Reflecting pool with infinity edge
• Blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain
• Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away